• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Why demo account is important? (Part 5)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mehmoodkhan9211 is an unknown quantity at this point mehmoodkhan9211's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no doubt demo account is so impotent but only if you are serious about that trading. according to my opinion no one is serious for demo account because you dont earn real money so why waste time in that.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Angle is on a distinguished road Angle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      334 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To gather practical knowledge about trading and to remove fear about trading demo trading account is important. Demo account is the only way to remove our fear so if we avoid it than we will not be able to learn many things also. Demo helps a newbie in many way. We just have to use it continuously to make us a good and professional trader.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Susmoy11 is on a distinguished road Susmoy11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      237 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo is a mother for this trading business,it is a virtual dollars trade account,it is a free for practice for every traders,every company provided it free their client for practice,without demo practice forex success never be possible,because practice make us perfect for this trading business.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Cb manik is an unknown quantity at this point Cb manik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear traders, yes demo account is very important for forex trading. Just start your trade with your demo account then you can understand the forex market, money management this type of strategy. This is very important. Wish you all understood.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      959 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes my friend demo account will be very important for doing trade in live market because live market will be very risky and demo account will be doing practice where every trader will try to learn how to makes profit and use different lots and currency pairs and then apply same methods and techniques in live market for earning.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

hameed will become famous soon enough hameed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1715 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

because it helps the trader to practice with new trading tools or trading systems without the need to waste his hard earned money, because with the demo account there is a virtual money available to traders for their use.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Cutiekc is just really nice Cutiekc is just really nice Cutiekc is just really nice Cutiekc is just really nice Cutiekc is just really nice Cutiekc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      463 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The demo account is one of the best place where to learn from, if you must make money from the real account then you should and must go through the demo account. The demo account might be kind of hard and not that interesting, but believe me, you need it to be successful on the real account.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

the citizent is on a distinguished road the citizent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The most exciting forex market, I can get a big advantage. but before the start of trading, I have to learn. read and practice the demo, he is important for both novice and he gives knowledge of the market.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To make Forex business risk free we must learn it.If we start learning this business using real trading then we may face loss,which is real loss and it may happens that we loss many dollars for learning opening and closing trade.For this reason it is better to start trading in demo which is risk free and to learn this business demo is totally risk free.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Doh

ayushsrk is on a distinguished road ayushsrk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      699 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexsucker     
      To make Forex business risk free we must learn it.If we start learning this business using real trading then we may face loss,which is real loss and it may happens that we loss many dollars for learning opening and closing trade.For this reason it is better to start trading in demo which is risk free and to learn this business demo is totally risk free.
      Demo account is important for traders to practice, it sets the foundation for traders to work harder and gain better profits. All that is necessary for trades is to practice hard and only after that they will have the chance of success. When traders never try hard to work and they are hardly having any use of their market knowledge that can bring higher risks for the traders.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 7 ...