• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Why demo account is important? (Part 5)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

xanax will become famous soon enough xanax's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexsucker     
      To make Forex business risk free we must learn it.If we start learning this business using real trading then we may face loss,which is real loss and it may happens that we loss many dollars for learning opening and closing trade.For this reason it is better to start trading in demo which is risk free and to learn this business demo is totally risk free.
      Many new traders feel boring to trade on demo account although it is risk free trading platform. Maybe because we can't withdraw our profit made. I also feel like that when I was newbie. But I force myself to take practice on the demo until I have a good strategy although I get many times of blown account when I start to trade on the real account.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Busy

berich will become famous soon enough berich will become famous soon enough berich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1615 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo account is important because it is a platform where a trader can use to practice trading risk free. Demo account helps us to learn forex trading without risking our hard earned money.
      At last A System That Works 85% Of The Time, forex guides

Quitters never WIN; Winners never Quit!!!

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

rivera is on a distinguished road rivera's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      636 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo account is important because it is the same with real account except the money that used for trading. so if beginner want to practice, they dont need to invest their money, but using demo trading account only

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Christianme is an unknown quantity at this point Christianme's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo account not only important for new traders. But also for senior traders to check their trade plans or money management ideas. With demo account we check our strategies with out any risk of loss. When we get confidence with the demo account about the accuracy of our trade plans, we can confidently trade with real account also.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3424 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend demo account is a place where we can learn and practice without any fear of loosing money,in demo we can do practical of our every idea,indicator,robot and strategy which we want to use in real.In demo we can increase our confidence level and master Forex business completely.Demo practicing is very important part of learning process so we must never skip it.

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sahba Noreen     
      demo account is important for newbies because they have to much need of earning experience and it is great source of it and it is provide you all the opportunities of real account in it and the major advantage is that you don't have to pay any money for this it is give you the way of learning and practice without any risk.
      Not only for newbies demo trading account is also important for expert traders. To learn trading and to test a trading strategy demo trading account is so important. We can understand many important things about trading also can test a trading strategy by doing demo trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

nazninakhter8 is on a distinguished road nazninakhter8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo account is vey important for a new trader because we know that forex is a very risky business and when a trader opens an order without knowledge about online business he can fall in loss.From demo practice he can acquire knowledge what is need for him.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,371 Times in 951 Posts

I think the greatest importance of demo trading is that it enables us to assess the reliability of a trading system without the need for us to commit real cash. A Demo account is also important to forex newbies as a learning tool which can be used to try out different forex systems in a risk-free trading environment. A demo chart is also useful as an analytical charting platform which is used to confirm price movements on another broker's charts.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ahmadfx is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo account is important because with the help of demo account you can prevent from losing your money at the start, you can apply all your strategies to check that they are working or not on demo and then it can be incorporate on real account to get greater benefits.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo account is important because without using the demo account we will find it difficult to trade forex, that's why it important to trade in the demo account before you begin trade in the real account without demo account things will be too hard to handle.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...