Reply to thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Do you have PAMM-Partner commission under control?

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    203 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    But maybe we could dot that without help of broker (IFX in our case).
    Example: We can open one PAMM for partners only. Trader is accepting investors manualy
    and trader will accept only investors from previous info from partner on e mail.
    So if investor X want to come on PAMM he could do that (trader will accpet them) ONLY
    if partner sent email to trader and asking him to accept investor X.
    On monitoring page (inside trading strategy) PAMM could have names and emails of partners
    and info for potential investors that without partner is inpossible to joint to this PAMM.
    In such case it is must harder to become partner (it's deal between partners and trader) so
    partner have to know trader personaly or to have enough volumen or/of investors to be interesting for trader.
    Last edited by BH-Eurofighter; 12-01-2012 at 04:10 PM.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Just let's make it not too complicated

Work for great profitable PAMM and get commission from it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

StanleyXmas is on a distinguished road StanleyXmas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sura     
    Just let's make it not too complicated

Work for great profitable PAMM and get commission from it
    Sura, what do you suggest by that?

Nobody wants complicated system. We are talking here about essential functionality to support profitable business model for all involved parties.

Business will grow rapidly only if pamm-partners will get proper support. We already have the best trader in the world. Just that pamm-partners are not interested to work on this platform because of lack for pamm-commission support which is now up to the pamm-investor and not easy controllable by pamm-partner.

Who would work hard and then chase pamm-investors and instaforex support around to get his earned commission just because of some forgotten web clicks before each investment to initialize internet browser cookies ?!?

At the end of all InstaForex will earn much bigger profits with all of us.

But most probably you understood me well already from the posts above.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to StanleyXmas for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (13-01-2012), LittleEllaXmas (14-01-2012)

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-Eurofighter     
    But maybe we could dot that without help of broker (IFX in our case).
    Example: We can open one PAMM for partners only. Trader is accepting investors manualy
    and trader will accept only investors from previous info from partner on e mail.
    So if investor X want to come on PAMM he could do that (trader will accpet them) ONLY
    if partner sent email to trader and asking him to accept investor X.
    On monitoring page (inside trading strategy) PAMM could have names and emails of partners
    and info for potential investors that without partner is inpossible to joint to this PAMM.
    In such case it is must harder to become partner (it's deal between partners and trader) so
    partner have to know trader personaly or to have enough volumen or/of investors to be interesting for trader.
    Good idea, BH-Eurofighter!

Just that even in this case PAMM-Trader can't assure that investment will be done with proper link to the PAMM-Partner. Here is the catch!

PAMM-Trader as well as PAMM-Partner simply can't influence or monitor each investment until it is too late.
    If PAMM-System would display an information about linked PAMM-Partner at each investment to the PAMM-Trader then he could decide to accept or decline then this would be a reasonable solution.

Because this is not the case yet, he can receive a prior confirmation from one of authorized PAMM-Partners but still can't be sure that PAMM-Investor has filled his internet browser cookies with the right PAMM-Partner.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StanleyXmas For This Useful Post:

BH-Eurofighter (25-01-2012)

7. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default It is clear now.

It happened in practice. Exactly what I expected.
    It happened to me and to some other investors which I attracted to InstaForex.

An agent - unknown to me and my trader - got a pamm-commission from my pamm-investment. We can clearly say that this is a profit stolen from my pamm-trader.

InstaForex answer in all such support cases?

Dear Client,

There was commission to PAMM-partner from investment by PAMM-investor
    1234567. Investor followed affiliate link and decides to make an
    investment in PAMM-Trader account.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us in
    future. Thank you for your letter.

Sincerely yours, Client Service
    InstaForex Group

After some ping-pong with InstaForex Clients Support we gathered some facts about pamm-commission.

InstaForex decided to give the same answer to everybody and remain deaf on our requests in order to avoid any conflict if possible - what makes them looking like they are making fun of the clients, partners/agents and traders.

For the benefit of those pamm-partners (agents) and pamm-traders who are not aware of these facts:
    • investors are deciding who will get almost half of trader's profit share (by filling internet browser cookie on their computers )
    • in worse case trader works for only approx. 25% of the profit made on each pamm-investment
    • agent/partner has no direct support for pamm-commission and can work for nothing because he depends on investor's free will to support him by clicking his affiliate link before each investment - otherwise is up in the air who's affiliate code is loaded in the cookie on investor's computer
    • InstaForex has no intention to provide us with the tools to read a cookie and at least control the situation; no, all involved parties have to wait until ROLLOVER or RETURN to see who got a pamm-commission and even worse - InstaForex is not willing to reverse and correct a transaction
    • InstaForex has no intention to provide us with software improvement to display information about the agent involved in investment
    • InstaForex is not sending any technical proof about agent's affiliate code read from your cookie (most likely because they don't have any )

Imagine a trader who made a profit of 100.000 USD on the investment where investor does not have an agent and no agent should be involved at investment. If the investor didn't follow the rules to clean the cookie (anybody knows how to clean only InstaForex cookie?!?), instead of approx. 50.000 USD trader gets only approx. 25.000 USD because the remaining 25.000 USD goes to unknown agent claimed to be read from investor's cookie. Funny sad, isn't it?
    Last edited by StanleyXmas; 25-01-2012 at 11:27 AM.

8. 2 users say Thank You to StanleyXmas for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (25-01-2012), LittleEllaXmas (25-01-2012)

9. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Do you see any column where PAMM-System displays an affiliate code from the agent involved in investment in order to get a PAMM-Commission? I don't.
    Name: Snapshot1.jpg Views: 949 Size: 18.5 KB

Do you see any information displayed by PAMM-System about the agent's affiliate code claimed to be read by the software from the internet browser cookie stored on the computer where investor is making an investment? I don't.
    Name: Snapshot2.jpg Views: 435 Size: 64.8 KB

And here is the final moment of truth. Oh yeah, PAMM-System finally reveals who is the lucky winner: "Agent 123456 received commission...".

And big for an investor and a trader:
    1. if nobody should be involved and trader should receive his full part of the profit
    2. if agent number is simply not correct one

Blame investor in both cases. In the first one because he didn't clean the cookie (i still don't know how to clean only instaforex cookie) and in the second one because he didn't click on his agent's affiliate link before investment.

Name: Snapshot3.jpg Views: 454 Size: 39.6 KB

Of course, if this is true. I need to reinvest all of my current investments to find out if this really works. I lost my confidence in PAMM-System's support for PAMM-Commission. And then I will post again if it happens - about the fraud.

10. 2 users say Thank You to StanleyXmas for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (25-01-2012), LittleEllaXmas (25-01-2012)

11. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

LittleEllaXmas will become famous soon enough LittleEllaXmas will become famous soon enough LittleEllaXmas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyXmas     
    Dear Client,

There was commission to PAMM-partner from investment by PAMM-investor
    1234567. Investor followed affiliate link and decides to make an
    investment in PAMM-Trader account.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us in
    future. Thank you for your letter.

Sincerely yours, Client Service
    InstaForex Group
    I had exactly the same answer!!

Name: InstaFX Support Answer 1.jpg Views: 437 Size: 44.4 KB

I never had an option to select MY agent and now I noticed that an unknown agent got a commission... is InstaFX putting some agents randomly?!?

PAMM System is misleading us and the commission goes in who knows who's pockets!!!
    FOREX, ergo sum! !!!The SCAM from PAMM!? Do you know where the commission goes? No, you don't! http://www.forum.mt5.com/showthread....l=1#post458311

12. 2 users say Thank You to LittleEllaXmas for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (25-01-2012), StanleyXmas (25-01-2012)

13. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default How to control cookies before investment?

For all who are using Google Chrome:

You can install Cookie Editor by clicking this add-on link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...fhccceomclgfbg

Observe what is happening when you are walking thru InstaForex web pages.
    Be careful and review cookies before clicking the last button "Make an investment".

Name: Cookie Editor.jpg Views: 430 Size: 209.3 KB

StanleyXmas is an alias. InstaForex allows up to five aliases to be used and monitored by each agent.
    Value could be also in a basic format XXXX like CKET.

Recommendation:
    • Save a snapshot of the cookie before each investment.
    • If you later (at rollover or money return) discover that some unknown agent was involved and got a share of profit then you should raise an alert.

NOTE
    • Cookie pamm_affiliate is set to expire in 15 days.
    • Cookie x and x1 are set to expire in exactly 1 year.
    • Cookie counter_views_date_* are set to expire in exactly 24 hours.
    Last edited by StanleyXmas; 08-02-2012 at 12:22 PM.
    There is no such thing as failure, only feedback. Long live the Forex!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StanleyXmas For This Useful Post:

LittleEllaXmas (08-02-2012)

15. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default more technical details about InstaForex cookies

Until InstaForex decides to improve the software, we can supervise our future investments into pamm-projects according to my latest findings.

It is my prediction that investment should take agent code from cookie pamm_affiliate or x if we invest in 15 days after click on affiliate link.

But what is the purpose to store first affiliate into x1 for one year?!?

Please take a look at comparison of cookies created after first and second click on affiliate link. In the first column are cookies created after the first click on the affiliate link.

Name: InstaForex cookies by name.jpg Views: 429 Size: 104.0 KB
    Affiliate code is stored into cookies:
    • pamm_affiliate
    • x
    Second column shows me the situation after each additional click on affiliate link.
    Affiliate code is stored again into cookies:
    • pamm_affiliate
    • x
    But first affiliate code is stored to this cookie and stays inside for one year no matter how many times we change affiliate:
    • x1

If pamm-trader inside affiliate link is different then we get a new cookie in the following format:
    counter_views_date_5072384
    counter_views_date_5046882
    Cookie full content example:
    Attached Images  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to StanleyXmas For This Useful Post:

17. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    By controlling cookies before each investment:
    • A trader will be grateful to the investor who was not attracted by any agent. Trader will not share his part of the profit with an unknown agent. He will get deserved earnings for the job done.
    • An agent will be grateful to the investor who was attracted by him. Agent will get deserved earnings for the information and consultancy given to the investor.
    • Investor will establish a fair control over who gets the profit based on his investments.

Stupid that the software doesn't support this in a most transparent way possible. Reading some hidden information from the cookies is awkward and unfriendly besides creating a very suspicious atmosphere between InstaForex and its clients. No good for business developments! It's unreliable and therefore unattractive for any bigger money investment.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to StanleyXmas For This Useful Post:

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1