• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 8 ... 3 6 7 8

Thread: How to deal with a losing position? (Part 6)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading business is very important life career for the new traders and educated people's. In forex trading business profit and loss is the part of business. So when you watching that the market moving against you then first you must be patient. Don't be in hurry and no fear just axmin the market of trend long term against you then you should close your position and take small loss. It's more important than the account blow off. Open position with small lots and trade long term in the forex trading market.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Losses need to be closed and do not wait until the trend reverses, because it surely no one will. Most of us have small deposits and many trade in large lots and a couple of points can destroy the entire deposit. It is better to open a deal as rarely and accurately as possible or in a small lot and always set a stop loss so as not to completely lose the entire deposit.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Sleepy

standart has a spectacular aura about standart has a spectacular aura about standart's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      677 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
      I personally find tit very helpful to close the trades as soon as I can achieve my target or it goes to the point where I think it might not get a chance to return. This has a number of advantages. It helps us in keeping ourselves calm. When a trade gets stuck for hours and even days, it makes us frustrated and dimishes our capability of sensible decision making. I personally suffer from this when I hold trades for a lot longer than necessary.

Secondly, it also keeps you pressure free when you don't have open trades. Otherwise, every now and then you have to check the market, any news releases etc just to know if your trades are safe.
      the best option is to close the trade indeed. when we found out that trades against the trend. not of human capability to deal with long floating especially, it testing you patient. yeah, you are in loss position. you call the watch and yes, tik tok tik tok, it run without you doing nothing. just wait the market bounce back to allow your position to get profit. that dead boring and sure, test my patience.

me personally, won't let position to hang for the whole month while I risk 0.01 lot trade only. when it gone wrong, and it clearly won't support by trade decision, I will close that right away.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you open a bad deal, you must close it immediately and then you definitely will not have a big loss. It makes no sense to fight because we still cannot change the market movement. Because of this, we either get a small loss or lose everything. In order not to lose everything you need to have a lot of patience to make profitable deals.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The best way to deal with a losing trade is to stay very calm and control your emotions. When we see a losing trade, we start thinking negatively and this whole cycle of negative thoughts over takes our sensitive decision making ability. Once you control yourself mentally, you can then rationally think about where the market is going, how feasible it is to hold the trade or cut off the losses. Some times, we might even have to enter more tradea if thats how the markets are moving.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

First of all every trader must remember that the loss and profit are the part of any business in the world. But forex trading is very risky business of you trade with less knowledge and experience. Trend is more important to trade in the forex trading market. Demo account is important to gain the knowledge experience patience and confidence. Demo also helps the trade to reduce the greed emotions and fear from the trading business. Losing trade must be closed with the minimum loss. It's better to continous trade in the forex trading market.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are trading and you're in loosing position then you must wait for the market to move back but if the gap is too much then you should make analysis or contact to senior or professional traders and ask for reversal trend . if exist then wait if not then bear the loss.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

TopTraders is an unknown quantity at this point TopTraders's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When you join any branch of of any business we should take it in our mind that
      There are many things which are going against our minds business is one of them Forex is one kind of business which is usually go against our mind if one day we get profit so other day we can get loss we should must be patient when will loss our worth we should control our emotions and don't take it in a mine we should keep just fresh our mind and think ok we will get profit tomorrow.

Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 8 ... 3 6 7 8