• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: When is the worst time for trading forex? (Part 6)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default When is the worst time for trading forex? (Part 6)

Quote Originally Posted by venus     
      Yes, there are no fixed time in forex which can be said as the best time or the worst time for trading because anytime can be good or bad day in trading. It's depending on our capability in making decision in every different condition of market. Same condition could be good or bad with different method of trading.
      Trader only needs to understand two phases in the market, that is sideway and trend. We must put our strategy in accordance with the phase of the market, if we use a trend following strategy, we must put our strategy in trend phase, whereas we know that there is no fixed time for the trend in the market, sometimes we find trends in the Asian session, sometimes we find the trend of the European session, sometimes in the USA sessions. Indeed, Europe and the USA session is identical to the trend, but it does not always, sometimes we just find a sideway market in Europe and USA sessions.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

meeco will become famous soon enough meeco's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1690 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that the worst time for trading is when the market moves side way as in this case the movement of the market is unclear and the trader should avoid trading during this time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to meeco For This Useful Post:

waqas qaisrani2 (07-06-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading business is very safe and secure online trading currency exchange rate business in the world. The worst time when you trade against trend and get the loss. Forex trading business is very important and great opportunity for the educated people to secure their future and spending good practical life.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Dearhamza for this useful post.

Mastadon (04-20-2019), Uzzalroy (07-09-2019), waqas qaisrani2 (07-06-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Murshida Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Murshida Ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you donít mind I want to say then anytime is good for me according to my trading strategies, because after every candle end I open the chart and find the place to put trade, if I find any chance to input trade then I open, so for me any times can be possible to make profit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Murshida Ahmed For This Useful Post:

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading business, worst time is that when trader taking a risk and open the trade against the trend. Because it's show the greed. Greed is very harmful factor in the Forex trading business to get the loss, must patient for the reducing of the greed in the Forex trading business.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dearhamza For This Useful Post:

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

smith will become famous soon enough smith's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well all that we should do is create an opportunity to learn and trade and then make profit depending on the conditions to work on, so what we can do is always create a learning and then trade and work on the condition to maintain a positive idea

11. The Following User Says Thank You to smith For This Useful Post:

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Shocked

Om Mohaira is an unknown quantity at this point Om Mohaira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it depend on what do you prefer to face in market ... in my opinion the worst time is that time when all traders have a big fear from a big strike will hit the market next
      and finally you find your account has been stroked

Banned
      I am:
      ----

KAKON will become famous soon enough KAKON's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1833 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think all the time is good for doing the Forex trading business but some time we also see that the market volatility is high or low so we also do the trade when we will be clear to understand the market then we can be do the profit easily form the trade.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1961 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The worst Time to trade is during holidays or when the market is ranging I don't trade those period because market don't move no much activities is usually quite I can make profit in a such condition and other times that I don't see trading opportunities in the forex business apart from holiday season

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1961 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As for me I trade any time I see an opportunity the worst Time to trade is during holidays because market is usually quite like December period there is no volatility in the market another time for me not to trade is when the market is ranging the Bulls and bears are neck to neck so the market is at one place

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...