• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: When is the worst time for trading forex? (Part 6)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bullish cat is on a distinguished road bullish cat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      921 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the worst time for trading on forx market is when you saw nfp or fomc news run then you make wrong position this both new give very high movement on forex price, and we can directly become rich if we put right position but if we put wrong position we can loss whole money in only a minute

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1961 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think is when you notice that the movement in the market is not so clear or when Bulls and bears are fighting during this time I don't find it easy to trade or if the movement in the market is low or too high it could be during holidays period because market is usually quite no much movement during that time

Banned
      I am:
      ----

forexdetonator will become famous soon enough forexdetonator's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      475 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When market is about to close, there main global market, worst time to trade is when a market i about closing, liquidity get so too low for trader, and so watch out

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1961 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The worst Time to trade could be anytime you can enter the market without analysis you make losses that is your worst trade it could be trading without stop loss or risk management or enter the market when it is consolidating in fact that is the worst Time to trade there is no clear direction it is even better not to trade at all

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento will become famous soon enough elemento will become famous soon enough elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2246 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many traders afraid only one time which will happen on news time. The most dangerous time for any trades. because this time will rich to huge changes and movements on trends which will confuse many of us.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

madhujella is on a distinguished road madhujella's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      586 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My worst time for trading is depends on what type of trading style i am doing. I trade with all the trading terms, the long term trading, the short term trading and the intra day trading and for the short term or scalping it is better to choose a good volatile market sessions like euro and us and for the other it wouldn't necessary.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2172 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,608 Times in 676 Posts

For me, quietest periods and ranging markets are the worst times to trade, so I always want to distance myself from such markets as much as I can and always skip my charts if I see no volatility in recent market action, however, ranging markets may be tradable for other traders

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that the worst time to trade in this forex market is friday night timing, because at that time market usually moves fast up or down without clear trend, and at that time market is going to close so if a trader try to trade then he can also get stuck in his trades and then can get losses in his trades and there is also a risk of gap opening on next week.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,144 Times in 2,459 Posts

Red face

I don't there is no particular worst time to trade

But if the market conditions are too extreme,choppy or dull or similar;then you might better stay out!

Then again,you must be also prepared fully from your side

As such,you must be ready and then only take a trade. If you do like that then you can make good trades else...!

Thus,be careful with your approach!
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

diademz68 is on a distinguished road diademz68's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no worse time nor is there a good time to trade. Every time is as good as any, when you enter the trading platform with sound analysis of the market and the market set up favours your calculations or analysis, that is a good time to trade, and if not its a bad time, that is when your analysis doesn't correspond to what you found in the market, then you stay away. Quite simple. Though some people will never trade on certain days, that doesn't make those days or time worst time to trade forex.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...