• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Thread: When is the worst time for trading forex? (Part 6)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

RUFAI223 will become famous soon enough RUFAI223's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Placing a trade few minutes before the release of an important economic data is actually a very wrong way and very wrong time to place a trade because you will never know where the market will be heading once the economic data comes out to the market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

jnik is on a distinguished road jnik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      153 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Analysis also have its own skill to do, in this point we need to know a good time for trade and the idle time of market. It is easy to analyze that, just open the chart and used TF as you want, for example H1 or M30, and analyze the time trading there, when the idle condition appear and when the busy trade appear. Check all the pairs that we usually trade, and give note of that condition, and the next trading should trade following that analysis.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Endut has a brilliant future Endut has a brilliant future Endut has a brilliant future Endut has a brilliant future Endut has a brilliant future Endut has a brilliant future Endut has a brilliant future Endut has a brilliant future Endut has a brilliant future Endut has a brilliant future Endut has a brilliant future Endut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      299 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      33 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,620 Times in 584 Posts

The worst time to trade forex is when a trader is in fear and not so confident on what he will do since it could lead a trader to execute trade with unlogical analysis. Not in the mood, emotional, sleepy and unfit of healthy also bad time to trade because those conditions will make a trader not focus on his trading.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 455 Posts

any time that the market didn't present an opportunity of opening a trade is a worst time to trade. whether you say Friday or Sunday night, the truth is if the market present a clear opportunity and you identify it through your system good for you. but even if it is Wednesday and you can't identify any clear opportunity then dont trade.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

obis2 is on a distinguished road obis2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      827 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think there are no worse time , there are only good time , traders are only advised not to place any trade when market is quiet, ranging, flat, news release and extremely trending. bu experience d trader scan do and make money regardless of the market situation. trade only when you have all your trading conditions met and set up is clerarer

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

jamalmolla420 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I donít think there is any worst time, but itís important not to trade when we are uncertain since thatís something which will obviously create issues and is something which will make us not work correctly, so thatís why we got to be very careful with how we go into trade.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5330 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,262 Times in 4,016 Posts

The worst time for trading is when you are emotionally imbalance, we must never engage in trading when we have some issues we are contending with, we need to also develop patience and never have a revenge mentality die to a loss that we made. Revenge is a wrong trade approach towards this business.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1961 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The worst Time to trade is ranging market you don't see any clear direction so is difficult to tell where the market is going though, waiting for the right opportunity is better than just trading for trading sake I also hate trading at night is even worst.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4498 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The worst time for trading forex is when there is nothing to trade but a trader just forces a trade perhaps , he has a lot of financial demands on him which now puts pressures on him to trade by all means.A forex trader must know when to fire and when to retreat, when the market is moving sideways for long period of time without taking any clear direction , that is when I stay off the market

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think we can select the time frame when we intend to trade forex. The best time to start trading is when the market opens and wen it closes. The news can affect the market very strongly and that is also the best time to trade. But for some trader, who have not good knowledge about the market, that can be the worst time for them to place order as they can lose more money in that short period of time.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ...