from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: How to choose a good broker to start in the forex trading?

1. #21 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11238 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,810 Times in 16,470 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 9
    It is needed to check before opening an account for forex trading with a broker. I read the above post and know that above all attributes are consist in instaforex. But which especial attitude instaforex have no one broker has that. Forex Business is long courses business, for this reason, some help from the broker side is need for trader. That's the reason Instaforex arrange weekly bonus, analysis, all necessary knowledge, 24 hours of online support, supports maximum online money sending methods, build up a trading career with bonus money.

Instaforex is unparalleled and very lovely broker for novice and advance trader around the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #22 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Ronifx is on a distinguished road Ronifx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Eishaniaz     
    To choose a best broker i think following qualities are matters:[LIST]
    * Instant deposit and withdraw
    * low spread
    * Good movement
    * satisfied clients
    * Deposit bonus
    * variety of accounts
    * Leverage
    Yes, you summed it up all. Even i considered these factors and chose turnkey forex for myself on these basis. They got high leverage, low spreads, easy withdrawals and also different type of accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #23 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Ashley Loo is an unknown quantity at this point Ashley Loo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I agreed this

4. #24 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

sowyer is an unknown quantity at this point sowyer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    There are specific criteria that a broker should have to be suitable, for me since I am mostly into scalping I would choose based on its security followed by low spreads and leverage offered.

Choose a broker that ticks all your main criteria which is required for trading.

5. #25 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

artishok is on a distinguished road artishok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronifx     
    Yes, you summed it up all. Even i considered these factors and chose turnkey forex for myself on these basis. They got high leverage, low spreads, easy withdrawals and also different type of accounts.
    Great broker I use it together with Hotforex and Tickmill. FCA license and pure ECN was the reasons why I choose them all.

6. #26 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Cernedward is an unknown quantity at this point Cernedward's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    For me, security of funds (regulations), low spreads and fast executions were on priority and my broker fxview has stood well on my expectations in all these fronts.

7. #27 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

sowyer is an unknown quantity at this point sowyer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Choose a broker based on reviews and rating from other trader or check-in forums many traders mentioned which broker is safe to trade and which broker is a scam; also they mention which broker has the best trading system.

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3