• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Thread: Why wont a online broker open branch offices in various countries?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Nobin Chandra Roy will become famous soon enough Nobin Chandra Roy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1484 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is batter in case of service. Customer can solve their service instantly and they can withdraw and deposit also instantly But there is a problem also number of trader. if the number of trade become less amount, how they will bear the expenses of a branch .
      Trader

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

airami is on a distinguished road airami's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      909 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually i think that this is very nice idea but it take a lot of money to do that so for me i think that you have to know that the forex market isnt that easy and the broker wont open offices in all countries of the world my friend so you need to know that

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

osmangonik is on a distinguished road osmangonik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1995 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many countries are not officially approving forex trading in their countries because of many business policies and national rules although they don't make any restriction for their people for trading online.If brokers open office in those countries the government may have to take action.I think it's one of the causes for not opening local offices in different countries.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Theirs many online broker site that has office in many countries already. But since most countries has no mature market yet that's why theirs only limited countries that has been penetrated yet. But I'm sure in ten years time forex trading is common occurrence in forex trading and once its happen we are all sure that we can make good income in forex without any problem at all as theirs always a local representative that we can go to if we have problem and perhaps even attend some seminars.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      868 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

they do! but it's just not worth the trouble because why open a branch location and target locals when you can just host a website for so much cheaper and target every1 who has internet access?

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTickle     
      they do! but it's just not worth the trouble because why open a branch location and target locals when you can just host a website for so much cheaper and target every1 who has internet access?
      And do you really expect a big account investors by just doing that? For example instaforex and lets just be honest to our self. If you have 100,000 dollars will you going to invest in instaforex via online only? Chance are you will not and same way to others online traders. But if theirs a branch of instaforex near by that you can go and deposit 100,000 dollars chance are you will invest in forex. Me I won't invest in instaforex that much. At most that I will going to invest is only 10,000 dollars. But if theirs an office of instaforex in my country I'm sure I'm willing to invest 100,000 dollars.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Angelic

imsimiano is an unknown quantity at this point imsimiano's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

because when all people connect a virtual office cost is lowest, burocracy is lowest, headache is lowest.So More profits for brokers and less expenses.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

edisetiawan is on a distinguished road edisetiawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

several different brokers to open a branch in the world aims for all countries in the world to be working with the broker. for example instaforex which has many branches give us convenience in forex trading so that we can easily obtain some services online that can support our investment in instaforex so we're really a lucky person if we can trade properly.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

And its not only that its has open many satellites branches and host seminars for their locals to attend. Instaforex also advertise and sponsored in Usually in most Russian influence countries or former soviet countries. Who knows in five years time we can even see instaforex in bloomberg. My dream is to see instaforex in bloomberg. If I can see instaforex in bloomberg then that means instaforex is the best broker site for me.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

moonzfriend is on a distinguished road moonzfriend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think, there is many reasons to do not open branch of broker. Because, If they wanted to established their branch office in any countries, they need to fulfill some requirement to those countries government rules. But, You can find the broker representative in major countries.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ...