• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Why wont a online broker open branch offices in various countries?

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

xanax will become famous soon enough xanax's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingkedi     
      hi,if we have a broker branch office or main office within our country it will be good and why wont brokers wont have branch offices in everycountry or major countries? introducing broker is what they prefer but if they have office it would be much better
      It's a good idea. But maybe it was not easy to do. There are regulation on each country abkut this matter. I think introducing broker still as an option. But as I know there are some brokers who have office in some countries too. I don't know more about that.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri will become famous soon enough Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

all brokers in the world will open branches in other countries. this is to make it easier for traders in the country to be able to trade forex. in my country there is also an Instaforex branch. this will give me the convenience of being able to do the transactions that I use. of course local bank facilities already support. so we don't need to use online payment tools anymore.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      What is the use of internet...in online world you can have it free....brokers don't have to open offices in different countries because that would be cost consuming. In the internet where everybody is connected a virtual office cost less...right? More profits for brokers and less expenses.
      You are right to open a branch, it is expensive and dangerous. There are a lot of traders who have lost a lot of money and want to return them back in any way. Such leaders may attack the office and demand to recover all losses. Online to prove that, then no one can and find the answer is not very easy.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1933 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,873 Times in 3,438 Posts

This is not what we should bother ourselves about, if our brokers do not have branch in our country, we should either use other payment system which the broker is accessible to, or we choose the broker that is within our locality. But in fairness, it is more of business concentration and targets that makes brokers to be opening their branches. If your country is not part of the business target of the broker, they will not open their branch there. And this is not a crime, because brokers can not have branches everywhere in the world.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

because each country has its own rule for trading in forex some country allowed their people for forex trading while in some country forex trading is banned and illegal at this situation broker has face many legal problem for establishing their branch and server at that country

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Daintree789 is a jewel in the rough Daintree789 is a jewel in the rough Daintree789 is a jewel in the rough Daintree789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingkedi     
      hi,if we have a broker branch office or main office within our country it will be good and why wont brokers wont have branch offices in everycountry or major countries? introducing broker is what they prefer but if they have office it would be much better
      There are numerous purposes behind not opening branches in numerous spots. As a matter of first importance it includes high working expense. Besides, there are diverse global laws of various nations some of which may not be doable for forex .better believe it might be yet at any rate they ought to have a branch office in nations where they have more customers so it would be useful for both organization and just as the customers to be in contact with brokers.What is the utilization of internet...in online world you can have it free....brokers don't need to open workplaces in various nations since that would be cost devouring. In the web where everyone is associated a virtual office cost less...right? More benefits for merchants and less costs.

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7