----

sam235 is on a distinguished road sam235's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 8813927

Account no: 8813927
      Investor: quon6fa

I wish to use RSI and stochastic to determine the overbought and oversold conditions, fibonacci support and resistance and also trendlines for breakout trades. I also use divergences to spot reversal signals.
      Therefore the strategies I listed above will be used on all trades.
      Good luck Traders...

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to sam235 for this useful post.

bigearners (01-19-2012), chimasky (01-19-2012), PhantomTrader79 (01-17-2012)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,849 Times in 2,034 Posts

Oh.. i had seen two thread with contestant name sam... are you having two thread or you different person.
      Anyway if you are different contest.. just wish you luck for contest and hope you will play in healthy way and bag some prize from MT5 contest.with my best wishes.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      Oh.. i had seen two thread with contestant name sam... are you having two thread or you different person.
      Anyway if you are different contest.. just wish you luck for contest and hope you will play in healthy way and bag some prize from MT5 contest.with my best wishes.
      I believe they are two different persons with similar nick name in this contest and I like it when new members join in contest because that will help them to understand forex trading better through participation.

Wishing you luck in this competition sam235
      MT5 Rocks

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

Let the moderator check it bigearner, i hope the whole contestant will fairplay. We all want a nice contest to improve our skill on trading, not hunter the prize or fool the others. What use for if the prize come from dirty hand. it will be finish someday, right?... For your success.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      805 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

wish you good luck and hope you can convert your losses and make it become profite with your trading skills
      ALLAH AKBAR

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,723 Times in 7,565 Posts

peculiar to the participants of this contest, do not give a detailed description of the strategy.
      This may be a mystery, hopefully you will succeed in this contest.
      maybe you can give a little whisper to the strategy you use.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,849 Times in 2,034 Posts

no updates from your side my friend regarding your trades you had made from contest account as well as strategy.
      Hope you will mention your activity on this thread soon.
      Good luck for your all upcoming trades and hope you will win some prize from the contest.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

osagiejobs is on a distinguished road osagiejobs's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sam, you seem to be taking it nice and steady. You need to be more with aggression now that the contest is almost over so that you can make a good prize in this contest. Good luck to you too.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,476 Times in 5,584 Posts

Ending equity of sam235 is $6945.33 which is much lower than the starting balance of $10k. This user can't be a winner.

Thread Closed!