Thread: Bad Brokers

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

FrancoP is an unknown quantity at this point FrancoP's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My previous experience with financial brokers was quite negative, but after receiving the service of TradeFW I am very satisfied they always answer my emails and call me back to follow up on me.
      I'm not an expert trader, I consider myself a newbie, but it has never been a problem for them, and i'm learning more than ever, I highly recommend them.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i cant believe any broker , i prefer instaforex because i have started my trading life in this company and this company give me good opportinuty to get learning and get bonus in same time
      other brokers give you bonus no deposit and when you get this bonus for example 50$ you cant open 0.01lot but you have to open 0.1 and more and if you want to withdraw profit you must to deposit ! or you must trade many lot ! yes to lose the bonus and make new deposit from your money

Where am I?
      I am:
      Chatty

Micheller is an unknown quantity at this point Micheller's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post More money you lose, more money they will get

Quote Originally Posted by **xTarget     
      Why is it that some brokers refuse to help traders who are in difficult market condition? When it is something concerning how a trader will make profit, they claim they have no obligation to help a trader. Although they are right somehow because they believe every trader that invests his money should know how to trade forex, but is it good?
      There are a lot of scam brokers who just want to get your money. More money you lose, more money they will get. Simple rule. I prefer to use a lot of different reviews and brokers list to avoid scam brokers, cause there are a lot of them. No so much time ago, i was wanted to invest money to some broker. Thanks god i read review about that scam.

4. Dragon
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A bad broker usually cannot provide benefits to us as long as we trade under his control. especially as long as we are wrong in choosing a broker it will be very dangerous for our trading capital. we trade to get profits not to be cheated or tricked by brokers. so it is important for us to be clever in choosing the broker we will collaborate with. by choosing the right broker, we will easily get the trust and profit that we expect.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2