• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: You have to keep patience (part 41)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the market as we dont have control of the market when we are trading and we can not tell the market what to do we need to trade with proper plan and depend on money management is proper way to adopt patience.we will get is big loss and i'm sure you don't want to get big loss right?so its better to keep our patience in this business to make sure we can get success

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman Mushtaq will become famous soon enough Usman Mushtaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, you're right my dear friend that patience is a key weapon in trading forex. Everyone have to remain patience while trading. No matter you loss or get profit but you have to remain patience for the more trading because you can only recover you loss when you have patience and if you lose hope you may lose more because when emotions are heavy and you don't have patience than you cannot make bold and wise decisions. In forex trading you wise and good decisions matters a lot. My advice to all newbies that remain focus on trading and hold your patience to be successful. When a downfall comes then there will be a upward also, if someone goes down then it will come upward sure.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

khantarvi has a spectacular aura about khantarvi has a spectacular aura about khantarvi has a spectacular aura about khantarvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Patience plays important role in forex trading. So, when we start trading must shows patience.
      1. patience must be showed while making entry in market. Think before place order
      2. patience should be there when we select lot size in trading
      3. In profit we should control our emotion and patience

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Komal112 will become famous soon enough Komal112 will become famous soon enough Komal112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends you are absolutely right patient is very important for trading we should have given us a patient while trading that we could become a successful trader therefore we should trading with patient so that we can earn good profit

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      170 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i hope you good A trader without patience is a wood cutter without an axe. By this statement you must have understood the importance of patience, it helps in keeping the trader focused.And one thing that can make you be patient in the face of a market that is, ability and technical analysis that you have, that you can keep your patience and your emotions.Practice on the demo trading account and improve your patience with win the trade. Trade with different currency pair and improve your trading qualities to make trade with the market trend.

Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19