Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Forex Copy System+****** Offers+Updated Trading Statement {Safely Trading.Money Grow}

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1618 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 830 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Smile Forex Copy System+****** Offers+Updated Trading Statement {Safely Trading.Money Grow}

Good Morning Friends

* My personal page in Forex copy system {Safely Trading.Money Grow}:-

* Also Blew is a few basics and information regarding how i dealing with Forex market and the offers which i would like to suggest for you to increase you net income there are a screenshot shows my performance in the last months too " The trading statement since 21-8-2015 To 1-10-2015 " real trading account " { four pictures have been attached blew } " 12.79% capital return & 1685 net gained points " by only traded on one currency pair " & Total Closed Trades 42 trades " loss trades only one ! & profitable trades 42 ",Future trading statement forex the next months will be attached consistently at the end of every month.

Name: 1.png Views: 516 Size: 65.9 KBName: 2.png Views: 506 Size: 67.5 KBName: 3.png Views: 540 Size: 17.0 KBName: 4.png Views: 511 Size: 58.2 KB

* Offers for increase your net income :-

1-I'm trading in Forex market since February 2010.

2-Mostly i'm using the fundamental analyzing to dealing with the different kinds of market conditions in addition to correctly predicting the accurate future price levels.

3-I believe in many matters when it comes to the safety trading, one of those principles is " it's always better to watch your money grow slowly but safety better than chasing difficult dreams which might be a lit bit risk to achieve " and there for i only targeting achieving 4 % to 8 % as monthly net income, and based on my the money management rules it's recommended to have 140 $ at least for each 0.01 lot size you trade so check your balance and please feel free to contact me anytime in case of you have any questions you have.

4-After you joined me and start copy my trades,i will decreasing my fee to 8 % instead of 10 % if you attract another client to copy my trades.

5-In case you still doesn't have specific account to start copying my trades then in this case i advice you to open your account throw my affiliate link " contact me on the given contact information in the first lines " Facebook ID: { https://www.facebook.com/AhmedTaherTaherAwadAteia } & * My Personal Instaforex Group On Facebook " Contains Many Offers For You ":- { https://www.facebook.com/groups/269648423173434 } for assist you and discuss whatever idea you have " and in case you will get 1 point back to your account in a 24 hours for each trade you and/or i made as a ****** service and surely that's is a good news because in this case it's looks like if you only paying 2 points as a spread value instead of the 3 points which is the standard value.

6-The trading history statement for each month will be added to the topic at the end of every month "so make sure to check the all topic's pages to see the updates " and surely my personal page in Forex copy system which has been attached at the beginning of the topic will be always available for the member to check the the trading progress too and in a related point i will daily check the topic and reply on any questions too.
    Last edited by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad; 28-10-2015 at 04:15 PM.
    *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en
    *MQL4 : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...i-wrote-myself

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1618 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    " The trading statement for the trading period 1-10-2015 To 1-11-2015 ( real trading account ) { Two screenshot for the final trading statement have been attached blew } " 3.13 % capital return & 500 net gained points " by only traded on one currency pair " & Total Closed Trades 11 trades " loss trades zero ! & profitable trades 11 ",Future trading statement for the next months will be consistently attached at the end of every month".

Name: 1.png Views: 561 Size: 54.6 KBName: 2.png Views: 552 Size: 66.3 KB
    Last edited by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad; 04-11-2015 at 04:37 AM.
    *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1618 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Smile * The trading statement for the trading period 1-11-2015 To 30-11-2015 (Real Account)

" The trading statement for the trading period 1-11-2015 To 30-11-2015 ( real trading account ) { Two screenshot for the final trading statement have been attached blew } " 0 % capital return & 0 net gained points " by only traded on one currency pair " & Total Closed Trades 0 trades " loss trades zero ! & profitable trades 0 ",Future trading statement for the next months will be consistently attached at the end of every month".

Name: 1.png Views: 572 Size: 44.0 KBName: 2.png Views: 546 Size: 23.1 KB

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1618 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Smile * The trading statement for the trading period 1-12-2015 To 31-12-2015 (Real Account)

" The trading statement for the trading period 1-12-2015 To 31-12-2015 ( real trading account ) { Two screenshot for the final trading statement have been attached blew } " 4.2488 % capital return & 752 net gained points " by only traded on one currency pair " & Total Closed Trades 15 trades " loss trades zero ! & profitable trades 15 ",Future trading statement for the next months will be consistently attached at the end of every month".

Name: 1.png Views: 570 Size: 60.9 KBName: 2.png Views: 571 Size: 67.9 KB

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1618 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Smile * The trading statement for the trading period 1-1-2016 To 31-1-2016 (Real Account)

The trading statement for the trading period 1-1-2016 To 31-1-2016 ( real trading account ), Two screenshot for the final trading statement have been attached blew, { 2.306 % Capital return & 430 Net gained points by only traded on one currency pair & 9 Total Closed Trades & 9 Profitable trades & 0 Loss trades }, Future trading statement for the next months will be consistently attached at the end of every month.

Name: 1.png Views: 560 Size: 55.0 KBName: 2.png Views: 554 Size: 30.0 KB

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1618 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Smile * The trading statement of the trading period 1-2-2016 To 29-2-2016 (Real Account)

The trading statement of the trading period 1-2-2016 To 29-2-2016 ( real trading account ), Three screenshot for the final trading statement have been attached blew, { 5.0516 % Capital return & 753 Net gained points by only traded on one currency pair & 20 Total Closed Trades & 20 Profitable trades & 0 Loss trades }, Future trading statement for the next months will be consistently attached at the end of every month.

Name: 1.png Views: 522 Size: 65.4 KBName: 2.png Views: 524 Size: 41.4 KBName: 3.png Views: 529 Size: 24.7 KB

7. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1618 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Smile * The trading statement of the trading period 1-3-2016 To 31-3-2016 (Real Account)

The trading statement of the trading period 1-3-2016 To 31-3-2016 ( real trading account ), Two screenshot for the final trading statement have been attached blew, { 6.33 % Capital return & 852 Net gained points by only traded on one currency pair & 18 Total Closed Trades & 18 Profitable trades & 0 Loss trades }, Future trading statement for the next months will be consistently attached at the end of every month.

Name: 1.png Views: 572 Size: 57.7 KBName: 2.png Views: 561 Size: 66.0 KB
    Last edited by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad; 02-04-2016 at 06:48 AM.

8. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1618 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Smile * The trading statement of the trading period 1-4-2016 To 30-4-2016 (Real Account)

The trading statement of the trading period 1-4-2016 To 30-4-2016 ( real trading account ), Two screenshot for the final trading statement have been attached blew, { 3.5181 % Capital return & 524 Net gained points by only traded on one currency pair & 11 Total Closed Trades & 11 Profitable trades & 0 Loss trades }, Future trading statement for the next months will be consistently attached at the end of every month.

Name: 1.png Views: 555 Size: 69.8 KBName: 2.png Views: 555 Size: 40.6 KB

9. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1618 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Smile * The trading statement of the trading period 1-5-2016 To 31-5-2016 (Real Account)

The trading statement of the trading period 1-5-2016 To 31-5-2016 ( real trading account ), Two screenshot for the final trading statement have been attached blew, { 7.116 % Capital return & 617 Net gained points by only traded on one currency pair & 18 Total Closed Trades & 17 Profitable trades & 1 Loss trades }, Future trading statement for the next months will be consistently attached at the end of every month.

Name: 1.png Views: 566 Size: 115.0 KBName: 2.png Views: 582 Size: 34.1 KB
    Last edited by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad; 01-06-2016 at 05:02 AM.

10. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1618 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Smile * The trading statement of the trading period 1-6-2016 To 30-6-2016 (Real Account)

The trading statement of the trading period 1-6-2016 To 30-6-2016 ( real trading account ), Two screenshot for the final trading statement have been attached blew, { 33.199 % Capital return & 656 Net gained points by only traded on one currency pair & 12 Total Closed Trades & 12 Profitable trades & 0 Loss trades }, Future trading statement for the next months will be consistently attached at the end of every month.

Name: 1.png Views: 564 Size: 50.5 KBName: 2.png Views: 573 Size: 33.2 KB

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2