• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 ... 17 20 21 22

Thread: Is forex smart work or hard work? (part 17)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tablecurt is on a distinguished road tablecurt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a smart work, not a hard work. If you only put in hard work, it will take you a very long time before you can be profitable in Forex trading. But with smart work, you can be more flexible in your trading and you can even enjoy more profits and less loss because you will know when a market is showing signs of changing direction.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to tablecurt for this useful post.

rock5060 (05-07-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is hard work, not a smart work here only hardworking people will get the best profit as well as best bonuses here the overconfidence traders and smart working trader are definitely not allowed in this platform so if you want to get the best of your work just stat working with devotional nd dedication day ad night

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shaukat84 For This Useful Post:

rock5060 (05-07-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

rock5060 is on a distinguished road rock5060's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you work good forex is best smart work forex you. The forex is smart work only,the part of hard work is knowledge, cause if the trader was trade by luck he will make big loss at next trades,should interesting to knowledge not to profits

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Jimi874755 is a glorious beacon of light Jimi874755 is a glorious beacon of light Jimi874755 is a glorious beacon of light Jimi874755 is a glorious beacon of light Jimi874755 is a glorious beacon of light Jimi874755 is a glorious beacon of light Jimi874755's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is not a har work because we don't have to do something physically. It is a smart work that we have to analyse the market and predict the trend of market and open trades. You have to work smartly for profit in this business.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

mar7080 will become famous soon enough mar7080's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes friends forex is a smart work as well as it is hard work also. It is smart work because of there is no physical effort and hard work is also because it needs a lot of knowledge and experience which improve your trading skill and it also demands a high level practice so i think both works are avail here smart and hard. There is no shortcut only hard work,practice and good trading experience matter.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Jam habib ahmad will become famous soon enough Jam habib ahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the most important is to have a lot of learning and knowledge and especially work hard to understand how this market works before start trading we should learn that this business is smart too. We have to learn more and more about this business to be successful trader. in forex trading they must ensure that the become very intelligent and apply knowledge in the business to succeed so trading is all about how much you know all of us should just help make the sensible decision time and energy to time based on our own experience and also knowledge then benefit will certainly will come immediately you must be learn any times and work every times to make a correct strategy after you will get a pips but you must be intelligents. traders who have less experience and knowledge he have to work hard to establish in this sector.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

andleeb321 is just really nice andleeb321 is just really nice andleeb321 is just really nice andleeb321 is just really nice andleeb321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's very interesting work but in earlier stages you have to do hard work for earning a desireable profit sometime due to the less experience and skill we have to bear some losses but with time to time we got to the point

Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 ... 17 20 21 22