• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: Failure in our trade is not a big deal (Part 2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Osbert has a spectacular aura about Osbert has a spectacular aura about Osbert has a spectacular aura about Osbert's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also see that the loss of some of the share is a analogical should not get irritated or feeling so balk and must adhere leading management and not to hazard in usage to be a few of injury and is not a great waste make your account much affected by this privation

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Osbert For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's right disappointment itself is certainly not a major ordeal yet declining to gain from it is

Thus,you may get disappointment numerous times,but in the event that you are truly decided, at that point you won't be excessively worried about it and you will proceed to make great exchanging

A few people attempt to get by or need the simple way,which isn't possible,and they continue pursuing it however keep on getting disappointments

Therefore,you must surrender these and attempt to take a gander at the master plan and the general scene with the goal that you can value the hard/brilliant work really taking shape of reliable benefits

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

MUNIU is on a distinguished road MUNIU's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Failure is a god thing, show me someone who has not failed and i will show you someone who has not tried anything in life, it you try, you are bound to fail at one point or the other, the same case in Forex, you have to fail so that you can learn and ultimately grow through the learning you have undergone through, however don't lose on purpose, that will be purposeless and not progressive.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      851 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,449 Times in 653 Posts

Profit and loss in this forum is routine work and we have to accept all results happily if it is in our favour or against us. So don't blame to this forum and work in this forum with keen interest and full dedication so that we can get success and get good profit and face less loss. We always open trade after complete market analysis for better results.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Uzzalroy is on a distinguished road Uzzalroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Failure in our trade is not a big deal

Forex business is very hard business for those who do know the rule ans regulation.as forex trader at first one should be study more about the forex market and gather knowledge and experience. At first you will fail in this business so no matter worry about this you just run this business continuously and increase your patience.remember that failar is the pillar of sucess so carry on this business one day you must be gain more profit if you cling to this business continuesly
      Uzzal Chandra Roy

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1601 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,367 Times in 1,026 Posts

Losses is not a big deal but it's a cankerworm eating up our profit in a gradual process and that is why we need to be mindful, focus on it and see it go. All trades has to do with money and both profit and loss is are parts of it. Knowledge matters here lest it results in deficit account.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,068 Times in 889 Posts

I also see that the loss of some of the deals is a normal should not get angry or perception so null and must adhere capital conduct and not to risk in arrangement to be a few of waste and is not a large damage companion your recital much attached by this loss.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

PrincessV will become famous soon enough PrincessV's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

failure in a trade or set of trades should not be a big deal or a big problem. It has not been proved that there is a trader who never loses. Loss is part of the forex business. The failure should be a training opportunity for the forex trader. A consistent failure without bringing any learning to the forex trader can become a problem later.

Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19