• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Recovery of lost capital is very hard (Part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Devilish

kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6036 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,022 Posts

Default Recovery of lost capital is very hard (Part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic     
      When you lose some money out of your trading account you may not be able to open the previous lot size you were trading and this will restrict your ability to recover your loss with the same number of pips you lost initially.
      Yeah you are right, because if we keep using the same lot size like our previous trading, we will take the higher risk and if we get fail we will make our loss become more bad That's why recovering loss can be a hard thing for every trader. That's also why in recovering the loss, we will need to have extra patience, because it will take longer time than when we lose our money
      I am the most handsome people in the world

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kerandafx For This Useful Post:

Price Action Trader (12-10-2015)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6045 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,375 Times in 4,065 Posts

It is not hard if you trade in stable emotion. But then it will become hard when you mad and trade in bad mood on the market. When this happens, you will have high potential to lose again.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

Kasep Kacida is on a distinguished road Kasep Kacida's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

perform the recovery of the capital that has been lost is not an easy matter. because the recovery will certainly be in a state of mind is not calm and always wanted to quickly benefit, cmiiw
      SIMPLE LOT CALCULATOR
      DOWNLOAD

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

YMTMAX is an unknown quantity at this point YMTMAX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks brother Fadil on this wonderful lesson The effort featured .. more wait for you in this Field hoping to benefit from your lessons everyone A novice in the world of Forex ..

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

mwasim is an unknown quantity at this point mwasim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Recovery of lost capital is not hard to recover but its take time. First thing when you loose capital first try to learn what is the reason behind it. (e.g. Greed, Market condition, Some news, Lack of technical understanding about forex, wrong entry in market and wrong time and many more like that). and when you find main reason behind it than in future avoid it before entering in market than surely you will earn your lost capital.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

kmahnoor1 is on a distinguished road kmahnoor1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with you its most difficult thing in this business to recover our loss capital because when we loss then we become emotional and want as soon possible our money back. that is make us greedy and then we make mistake in trading and also loss the remaining money in forex. to control that time and recover money with good trading and wait for a good trade.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

red warrior has a spectacular aura about red warrior has a spectacular aura about red warrior has a spectacular aura about red warrior's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its very hard to recovery a lost when I got Margin Call and have no money to deposit again. Had to wait a long at the end of month just to wait salary.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

goldrush will become famous soon enough goldrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, recovering your capital is normally not an easy task especially when you lose a large percentage of your capital . So in my own opinion, it is better to trade with a small risk so that even if you lose money, it will be quite easier to recover.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cold

Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Recover the lost capital is very hard because it calculate with the %. In this case, If a trader open a trade with 2% risk on 1000$ account, that means he lose 20$ in first trade. After that he have only 980$ and this 2% will be 9.8$.

In the same way, the risk reduce, the profit ratio also increase in double.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1356 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,947 Times in 980 Posts

there is a need for your plan B to recover what you are loosing in your capital, you should modify your technical parameters like risk, lot size, stop loss to be adequate with the current situation and you should control your fear to not make the same mistakes.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...