from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 18 of 18 ... 13 16 17 18

Thread: Tension and depression is more than earning? (Part 10)

1. #171 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Subhanjani is on a distinguished road Subhanjani's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    tension and depression are more than earning note if anyone found a good problem from trading send their attention and depression of the trading the depression and take tension can remain laws and if you can over a bit from it you want to relax your mind and make your mind happy and easy in the morning when you start your work you will bid.

We must overcome from depression in tension because Forex trading is too much when we want to decrease both of them you can analyze the market situation in your good mind and giving time to learning of Forex trading because learning is the basis for the market and when we get good profit your tension and problem will be e finished.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 6 users say Thank You to Subhanjani for this useful post.

Unregistered (6)

3. #172 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

dayfresh will become famous soon enough dayfresh will become famous soon enough dayfresh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    depression is not good for better trading we should be care A trader that will succeed at Forex will desire its knowledge like water before looking for it's offer of financial profit. Failures begin with neglecting Forex knowledge and learning and then seeking profit.if we take good knowledge and experience can we can become a successful trader and can earn profit members who do not take good knowledge and experienced they they cannot succeed in Forex therefore we should take knowledge and experience forex trading profitable business forex tradinf does not fit into any of this because there is only you and the market, no competitors, no rivals, you can either beat the market or it will take your money if you are wrong

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #173 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    733 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The chief reasons why most traders usually get depressed in the business of trading is due to poor foundation. They want to invest without evaluating and understanding the level of risks involved. Before one can get a good yield from forex trading without much depression, the person should;
    Have good basic understanding of the forex market and how it works.
    have a clear understanding of his weak points and weigh that with the risks in the market. This way a trader should be able to understand if he will trade personally or invest with professionals.
    Have adequate trading plans and focus.
    focus on how well to manage his finances and the risks in the market.
    Develop and follow your strategy.
    Jesus Christ is Lord - King Of Kings!.

5. #174 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

monisankar85 is an unknown quantity at this point monisankar85's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Truly it's a matter of great tension when you are in trade. But there's the ways of relief from tension:
    1. First I am to watch the currency markets carefully and select the pairs where I will take target;
    2. I am to make a proper money management;
    3. I am to ensure the trade size;
    4. I am to select the target how much profit I like to take;
    5. I am to consider different financial news;
    6. And then I am to reconsider all the matters before taking steps.

6. #175 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    737 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 852 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Psychology plays more effects on our trading decisions even more than our strategy itself. This is because many view trading as a quick escape route to their lack. Many fail to understand that trading in the forex market can be likened to operating a shop offline. With this you will need to build gradually and not expect things to always go right. The desperation to get it right at all time is what leads to losses to many.

7. #176 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

mt5rose will become famous soon enough mt5rose will become famous soon enough mt5rose's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes of course when we work on the forex market then we have high chance to suffer loss and take profit from this market. if we do not manage our money well and does not care the trend of the forex market then forex market give us profit. if we take tension in the forex market then this is market give us more loss.

8. #177 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

abdul_qader031 is on a distinguished road abdul_qader031's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    99 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    A forex trader can feel tension when his real trade running.Because it is real money losing business. If he lose his money then it can bring depression for him. These are normal in forex trading.Proper skill and experience can reduce these kind of emotion and bring good profit from forex. For this reason a forex trader need lot of hard work.

9. #178 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

borisforex has a spectacular aura about borisforex has a spectacular aura about borisforex has a spectacular aura about borisforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    839 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Trading can make you fell depressed, sad or even scared,but this in a part of trading and you should learn how to control your fellings.
    if you don't know how to do that, just follow these steps carefully and you will be okay:

1- Belief in you strategy:
    It is surprising how many people trade Forex without being convinced that they can make money, or at least make sure that they have a good chance of doing so, even if the trader believes he believes in what he is doing, he still has great doubts lurking beneath the surface, and the answer to this problem Is testing his own strategy, for example if a trader follows indicators, he must take some time to test them again on a lot of old data, and do they show good results most of the time or not? Is it based on solid ground, such as average recoil, or momentum? If the answer to these questions is yes, then the trader must believe in what he is doing.

2- Take a plan and stick with it, but with some flexibility:
    It is not just about creating a plan, it is about making several plans in order for there to be some flexibility, for example if a trader is trading on the day, he must have a method that he uses to determine which currency pairs he will be trading each day, however if this is the pair that he chooses not to trade, while another spouse is taking off, it might be a mind to reconsider his decision instead of just sticking to the plan. Of course it is important to stick to the plan, but the plan can include some structured flexibility as well.

3- Fear of entering a trade:
    These are the opposite sides of the same problem, and the best way to overcome this is for the trader to tell himself every day that he is ready to take either too many or no trades at all, and that what he does depends entirely on the condition of the market rather than the state of his portfolio or his mood. There are days without any trading and days with a lot of trading, and he has to adapt to conditions.

10. #179 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Frd55 will become famous soon enough Frd55's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    294 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aneeqsd25     
    when we know what is our goal then there is no reason of stressed and depression .mostly those people take stress and get depress who have lack of knowledge and have less experience .so dear don't be afraid it's a business .everything happens here .take it as a fun .then everything will go smoothly.
    [PHP]
    Lack of knowledge
    [/PHP]

people take stress and get it as who were lack of knowledge and information have less Experience so there do not appear it's our business everything happen their take it as a fun then everything will go smoothly as you can working according to the market direction those person regular working give a subtype of the satisfaction and understanding of the business money measurements and they have been generated book type of attitude for the understanding of the business management

when we know that is our goals and what is our achievements when we can get this type of the attitude for understanding of the business we can regularly working and give us a bit about the satisfaction for long time of the Pair those person doesn't give us a good idea for making a good type of the information they have been generated to type of the visitor for a long time of the periods on the other way we have ensured that those person not understanding the business they have been out the investment for the long time of the periods and they having lost everything in the forex market so you can wait for the regular time of the period it will give us a good type of the satisfaction and business management system causing management and direction of the business

almirah in clusters and drop to the medals 1.2 100 in 52 second going to be theirs

suppose you can help in learning about the market can you can practice on a demo content is a good type of the skills and making a good type of the analysis and we can I invest in sand and it is a good idea for understanding aviation management opportunity for a long time of the period of persons can this type of the opportunities they have been not a lose everything in the forex market so you can suggest it and regular working for it and then you can understanding this type of the moment

11. #180 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

zainabafa5 can only hope to improve zainabafa5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    In fact, in Forex, we always feel depressed and the stress is high when we are facing a big loss. The income we sometimes get from the stress we experience but if we were already familiar with Forex trading, we would not experience the stress because we were able to earn money management that involved small risks. So why professional traders who are not stressed while trading, because they have good money management and trading skills.

12. 4 users say Thank You to zainabafa5 for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

Reply to thread
Page 18 of 18 ... 13 16 17 18

Subscribed to this Thread : 1