No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Trade with a discount Insta******

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

InstaRebate is on a distinguished road InstaRebate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Trade with a discount Insta******

Insta****** is a system refunding part of means to Forex traders after every conducted deal.

The portal Insta****** has started co-operation with the international on-line Forex broker InstaForex Company in 2008, since then hundreds of traders with a different level of Forex experience became clients of the company.

Thanks to Insta****** a trader can receive extra profit by means of transferring part of commission or spread for the regular trading at Forex market in InstaForex. The ****** system is available only for InstaForex clients. The service is absolutely toll-free; moreover for distribution of information about the service you will get paid.

With the help of Insta****** service a trader receives real money for the operations which he conducts in InstaForex Company. Thus, a trader is trading in his regular way and gets 10 USD for 1 market lot.
    ****** service is available for a trader with any type of account, though the ****** itself is proportional to the volume of a conducted deal. ****** is minused from the commission which a trader pays to the broker from each operation. As Insta****** is the partner of InstaForex Company, a trader receives a part of commission paid by him.

In order to be a client of Insta****** it is required to have a real trading account in InstaForex Company with a certain deposit. To become a participant of the programme Insta****** one should fill in the registration form in the section Registration on the website getforex******.com , after this to the electronic mail indicated by you an e-mail confirming the registration in Insta****** system will be send.

Regardless of your experience in trading you should receive a ****** on your trading account. Register a trading account at the official partner of InstaForex Insta****** and your trading at the international currency market will become even more profitable.
    Last edited by InstaRebate; 31-05-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    Best wishes,
    Insta****** Support

[IMG]https://forum.mt5.com/widget_insta_******.gif[/IMG]

2. 2 users say Thank You to InstaRebate for this useful post.

Georges (09-07-2012), PhantomTrader79 (29-05-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

jaruwat_chai is on a distinguished road jaruwat_chai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: Trade with a discount Insta******

Very interesting.
    I have a few questions.

1. Have I to open new account? by the link https://instaforex.com/?x=LVE
    ( http://www.getforex******.com/how_it_works.php )

2. If I have opened an account by other ****** web site,
    can I register at http://www.getforex******.com/register.php
    so that my ****** program be switched to Insta******?

Thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

The funds payback is now even faster with Insta******!

The good news from the system of the funds ****** to Forex traders Insta****** is that the system of repayment is made automatic. From now on the repayment of 1 pip from a deal is deposited to the registered trading accounts weekly - every weekend! With us you get the access to your Forex ****** even faster!

Insta****** - you trade - we pay!
    Best wishes,
    Insta****** Support

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by jaruwat_chai     
    Very interesting.
    I have a few questions.

1. Have I to open new account? by the link https://instaforex.com/?x=LVE
    ( http://www.getforex******.com/how_it_works.php )

2. If I have opened an account by other ****** web site,
    can I register at http://www.getforex******.com/register.php
    so that my ****** program be switched to Insta******?

Thank you.
    1. Yes, to participate in the system Insta****** you need to open a new account and then register it on the site.

2.No you can`t, you must register a new account.
    Best wishes,
    Insta****** Support

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

ryc_warlock will become famous soon enough ryc_warlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    149 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

i have registered instaforex in other affiliate, i got 0,5 pip of every lot i trade, it will be paid every month from 1-10. Is it the same with the insta******? in this case if i trade 1 lot i will get 1 usd right? if that is right it is so great.....is there any minimmum that i will get paid?
    Thanks Would Be Enough

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

David is on a distinguished road David's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by ryc_warlock     
    i have registered instaforex in other affiliate, i got 0,5 pip of every lot i trade, it will be paid every month from 1-10. Is it the same with the insta******? in this case if i trade 1 lot i will get 1 usd right? if that is right it is so great.....is there any minimmum that i will get paid?
    Yes, that means 1 dollar for every IFX lot in average.

I am willing to offer a better rate to my traders, 1.1 dollars in average for every IFX Lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

All right. We ****** 1 pip from every lot of the trade. And which is even more important, since August 1 the repayment is deposited to the registered trading accounts weekly - every weekend!
    Best wishes,
    Insta****** Support

9. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Get Forex ****** with Insta******

Trade with a discount Insta******

Insta****** is a system refunding part of means to Forex traders after every conducted deal.

The portal Insta****** has started co-operation with the international on-line Forex broker InstaForex Company in 2008, since then hundreds of traders with a different level of Forex experience became clients of the company.

Thanks to Insta****** a trader can receive extra profit by means of transferring part of commission or spread for the regular trading at Forex market in InstaForex. The ****** system is available only for InstaForex clients. The service is absolutely toll-free; moreover for distribution of information about the service you will get paid.

With the help of Insta****** service a trader receives real money for the operations which he conducts in InstaForex Company. Thus, a trader is trading in his regular way and gets 10 USD for 1 market lot.

****** service is available for a trader with any type of account, though the ****** itself is proportional to the volume of a conducted deal. ****** is minused from the commission which a trader pays to the broker from each operation. As Insta****** is the partner of InstaForex Company, a trader receives a part of commission paid by him.

In order to be a client of Insta****** it is required to have a real trading account in InstaForex Company with a certain deposit. To become a participant of the programme Insta****** one should fill in the registration form in the section Registration on the website getforex******.com , after this to the electronic mail indicated by you an e-mail confirming the registration in Insta****** system will be send.

Regardless of your experience in trading you should receive a ****** on your trading account. Register a trading account at the official partner of InstaForex Insta****** and your trading at the international currency market will become even more profitable.
    Best wishes,
    Insta****** Support

10. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: Get Forex ****** with Insta******

The funds payback is now even faster with Insta******!

The good news from the system of the funds ****** to Forex traders Insta****** is that the system of repayment is made automatic. From now on the repayment of 1 pip from a deal is deposited to the registered trading accounts weekly - every weekend! With us you get the access to your Forex ****** even faster!

Insta****** - you trade - we pay!
    Best wishes,
    Insta****** Support

11. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

ryc_warlock will become famous soon enough ryc_warlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    149 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I have another question, after i see the web, it show that leverage only 1:500, rightnow i used the leverage 1:1000 with affiliate only give 0,5 pip perlot, pay per month,
    can the leverage 1:1000? is there any minimum lot perweek to get paid? what code should i make in the affiliate code? can i transfer the deposit from my account with another affiliate to new affiliate with you? thx
    regards
    Thanks Would Be Enough

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 8