• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your main goal in trading forex? (part 4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

gourav2040 is a jewel in the rough gourav2040 is a jewel in the rough gourav2040 is a jewel in the rough gourav2040 is a jewel in the rough gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      333 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: What is your main goal in trading forex? (part 4)

My main goal in forex trading is to become a professional trader and earning good money so that i can live a good and wealthy life. Everybody in this world want to be happy and most of happiness are attached with money. I make myself better everyday so that at one stage i feel wealthy and financially secure.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      484 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

two type of people trade here, one set goal to earn big so they do not have any direction they want to earn just, so most of time they lose, because they want to earn just and they try some shortcuts like robots, signals but in other side some people want to learn it and then earn, they become successful because if we have target of learning our all attention will be on learning so we can learn easily and later we can earn here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to altafch For This Useful Post:

abrarhussain1 (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

majaher is a glorious beacon of light majaher is a glorious beacon of light majaher is a glorious beacon of light majaher is a glorious beacon of light majaher is a glorious beacon of light majaher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Goals are important, Not only do they represent expectations and aspirations, goals only serve as a bridge from reality to ideal. Goals are an important part of achieving success in anything, Forex trading included. However goals can be tricky because people usually set them too high. The moment we set a goal we face reality by acknowledging the need to address your shortcomings or maybe simple fulfill our desire to be better. The first goal we should have is to trade our account to learn, not to make money. we should learn as much as we can so that we don't lose our money.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Niazi707 has a spectacular aura about Niazi707 has a spectacular aura about Niazi707's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My main goal to become successful trader from this forum. So i am keep trying to achieve my target and for this i am keep hard working in this forum and learn about it and give maximum time to this forum on daily base. So it will take some time and i have also have no hurry and keep patience and also keep practice at demo account so i like this forum and i want to become successful trader is my aim.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

yousaf2998 is on a distinguished road yousaf2998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My main goal in this business is that I want to learn maximum about trading and makes myself expert in trading and as well as l want to earn good and maximum to fulfill all our needs all our family needs and I want to become a successful person in life also through forex trading I have to learn the confidence development I want to make my self free from all type of emotions greed and over confidence I want to make my self successful for my family for my friends and want to become a example for those who think that they can never do any thing in life.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i want to become an expert because after becoming an expert earning will be easy i know, some people make target for earning huge but that is my second priority first priority is learning and making account safe because if we do not have account safe we can lose here so make sure you do well and do on analysis always, our trading can be easy if we work properly on it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to abrarhussain1 For This Useful Post:

zoeChan (01-11-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      924 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,625 Times in 863 Posts

it depends on where you lack at the moment, if you don't know about the money management then the main goal will be to look at the procedure of money management. if you want to analyze the chart you have to learn about the support and resistance levels and trend of the market. or if you want to have any particular indicator then you have to learn for that indicator.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Blah

zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

everyone have some goals my goal is to earn money for a good car at the moment, for this i am investing amount in next some days and will try to increase it, hope i will make it strong and after that i will earn and withdraw for car, but first of all i will make my account safe, so its good if we move properly otherwise this risky business can give us big loss

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

KingsMan is on a distinguished road KingsMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Brother, my purpose in this work is that I first get knowledge of this and my experience is bigger so that when I do this work, I get less loss and more profit and most important thing is to practice at most demo accounts. That is why I can do this with laughing if I do not have the Knowledge Experience. I will always be in Loss. I make become a good treadr in this work.

12. ForexCopy
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has a spectacular aura about Nauman999 has a spectacular aura about Nauman999 has a spectacular aura about Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My premier goal is to become a successful trader at instaforex and earn much money within short period of time. I want to get knowledge and experience that give me confidence, courage and fear free mind to trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast