• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: How do brokers make money? (4)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex broker site do earn good amount of money in real account. The more they know how to trade the more they can end up having good profit as well. I do recommend that in two to three years time we can all be making so much money that we all be happy earning. I don't know how long its going to take us to make some profit but I do recommend that we all be making so much profit if we just know how to handle our account in here.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2978 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,635 Times in 1,035 Posts

Well actually a Good brokers will earn through spreads and commissions from every transactions made from their client..
      But for a scammed brokers they will earn from their client by doing Dealing Desk and cheating the market price since they not deliver the price directly to their client..
      " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
      " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE ******

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Broker sites earn money via forex trading of its clients. The spread that we can see if we do buy and sell is the amount that our broker sites earn. Although its seems a small amount. Because of the high volume of trade we can see how much profit we make each month. I do hope we all be making so much profit in here and I do know we can handle our account in here without any problem at all.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3053 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,048 Times in 2,024 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz     
      Well actually a Good brokers will earn through spreads and commissions from every transactions made from their client..
      But for a scammed brokers they will earn from their client by doing Dealing Desk and cheating the market price since they not deliver the price directly to their client..
      Sometimes that makes me really wonder why are there any scammed brokers or why do they want to keep a clients profit? If they are earning well with the spread if they continue to do that it will give them a lifetime source of income but by cheating they are only winning a small amount.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (11-24-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      Sometimes that makes me really wonder why are there any scammed brokers or why do they want to keep a clients profit? If they are earning well with the spread if they continue to do that it will give them a lifetime source of income but by cheating they are only winning a small amount.
      the brokers make money by take the spread, and whatever our position will be, the brokers still can make money
      hehehe so don't worry about the broker, worry about yourself
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

Humza (11-25-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3053 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti     
      the brokers make money by take the spread, and whatever our position will be, the brokers still can make money
      hehehe so don't worry about the broker, worry about yourself
      Yes mate you are right we should worry about ourself and concentrate on doing our work well but still this is a very serious question and i would love to know why since does scamming and cheating gives more benefit than having a proper settled work?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Nairamaker is an unknown quantity at this point Nairamaker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

So long yu are making money let the broker make his own als and d not. One thing yu had better nt try is attempt to cheat a broker else yu wuld g broke. That's why they are called brokers

Banned
      I am:
      Lonely

mohabbatullah has a spectacular aura about mohabbatullah has a spectacular aura about mohabbatullah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

every broker make lot of money from our trade.becasue they are take spread from our every position. so I think it is best way for make money.otherwise they are take fee from our withdraw request as like 1% of requested amount etc...

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course broker make money. That's why theirs so many forex broker sites in the first place. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account if we are newbies to make profit. Don't worry about forex broker sites as we can really end up having so much profit. I'm sure we are in here to become a good trader. I do know we can surely be making so much profit in here. I do know we can and we will.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      3053 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

bulastika, I don't think the question is do they or don't they its about how which is no difficult to understand either its obviously by spread but there is a bigger thing going in there as its not simply opening a brokerage company and earning by spread its also heavily dependent on the leverage which smaller brokers can not manage.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 7 ...