• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Thread: How do brokers make money? (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,143 Times in 2,459 Posts

Red face

Well,Spreads & Commissions are some ways for earning for Brokers,but there would be some other methods too,since these won't be sufficient to run a big Brokerage house continuously for long

But then,that would be mostly trade secrets and behind the scenes stuffs

For us,we must select a good Broker that gives good service over time

Hope good

Cheers
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

Banned
      I am:
      Worried

caitlinkhan will become famous soon enough caitlinkhan will become famous soon enough caitlinkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      165 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

They make money from the spreads and also to the commission we pay on each deals. However some of the brokers make money by cheating their customers such as manipulating the price rates and the platforms.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caitlinkhan     
      They make money from the spreads and also to the commission we pay on each deals. However some of the brokers make money by cheating their customers such as manipulating the price rates and the platforms.
      Have you ever worked at a broker so that you know that there are brokers who cheat clients? I never had any problem as long as I use multiple brokers, but I agree that we must be careful because in the online business is full of cheaters.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3052 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,046 Times in 2,023 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by samurai3x     
      Have you ever worked at a broker so that you know that there are brokers who cheat clients? I never had any problem as long as I use multiple brokers, but I agree that we must be careful because in the online business is full of cheaters.
      Although i agree its unfair to say anything without having experience it but still i do agree with them there are many brokers like that manipulate with clients money but in my case as long as i am with Instaforex there is nothing to worry.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Via the spread that we see. If you notice theirs a spread between the buy and the sell price. I do believe I can handle my trading account and become a good earner once I trade in forex. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our trading account. I do know we can surely be making so much profit once we try to trade. I don't like to loss money in forex but its seems that's what going to happen to me later on.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

brokers always make a profit from the difference of us to use the pen position and also spreads that we use when we do forex trading. of the difference between the open position that we do the brokers take advantage of us and use it for their income. although we ridges brokers will still profit from the difference between the open position we had.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most broker sites earn money via spread and commission. I do believe I can handle my trading account and become a good earner once I know how to handle my trading account. I'm really happy with the way things are for me in here and I do hope that in the long run I can say I do earn big and I do earn so much that we all are in here to make really good amount of money.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2978 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,635 Times in 1,035 Posts

Well I think brokers will get money from commission and spread from each transactions from their users..
      And I do believe a regulated broker will not cheating their client for their own profit but they will only get their profit from their spreads and commission..

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,246 Times in 5,540 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz     
      Well I think brokers will get money from commission and spread from each transactions from their users..
      And I do believe a regulated broker will not cheating their client for their own profit but they will only get their profit from their spreads and commission..
      Yes, if IB can get rich with 0,3 pips per client ( they give ******s to clients so in minimum they'll get this much ), of course real brokers will be enough with the spread or comission to make a lot of money as long as they can get a lot of traders and big lot that they trade.

Even market makers won't take position against us if they have clients to counter another.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

born2rulefx is an unknown quantity at this point born2rulefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

some brokers make their money via spread.but some broker manipulate trades and they make from it

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ...