• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Advantages Of Instaforex that Make me Love it (4)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,695 Times in 1,560 Posts

Really there are many advantages in instaforex and that is why I am here for long long time. But I have some bad experiences too. Almost 50 times instaforex cancelled my 30% deposit bonus from my account. It happened in between trades or immediately after closing trades. Sometime it just accelerated my loss in trade and got stopped out very soon. Whatever instaforex leverage is maximum of 1:1000. I know exness has 1:2000 leverage and I have used it too. It is really a big advantage for poor traders to start trading with 1$ only. And I love the trailing stop loss in meta trader where most other broker don't allow it.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      Really there are many advantages in instaforex and that is why I am here for long long time. But I have some bad experiences too. Almost 50 times instaforex cancelled my 30% deposit bonus from my account. It happened in between trades or immediately after closing trades. Sometime it just accelerated my loss in trade and got stopped out very soon. Whatever instaforex leverage is maximum of 1:1000. I know exness has 1:2000 leverage and I have used it too. It is really a big advantage for poor traders to start trading with 1$ only. And I love the trailing stop loss in meta trader where most other broker don't allow it.
      Can I know what you meant by almost 50 times Insta cancel the 30 % bonus mate ?

So, how could such a thing happen ? and do you know now what is the cause of it ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

darksaimon (08-28-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,695 Times in 1,560 Posts

Can I know what you meant by almost 50 times Insta cancel the 30 % bonus mate ?

So, how could such a thing happen ? and do you know now what is the cause of it ?
      You know according to the rule of instaforex I can get 30% deposit bonus each time I deposit if the deposit amount is greater than withdrawal amount from my account. Many time I deposit money to the account and got bonus and with that I opened maximum possible lot sized trade using 1:1000. But after some time the bonus is just cancelled. All it happen few years ago and it happened more than 50 time to me. I asked about it to support and they just said bonus is the company money it can be withdrawn any time if company think.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (08-28-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,048 Times in 2,024 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      You know according to the rule of instaforex I can get 30% deposit bonus each time I deposit if the deposit amount is greater than withdrawal amount from my account. Many time I deposit money to the account and got bonus and with that I opened maximum possible lot sized trade using 1:1000. But after some time the bonus is just cancelled. All it happen few years ago and it happened more than 50 time to me. I asked about it to support and they just said bonus is the company money it can be withdrawn any time if company think.
      Actually i have faced these sort of issue few times and mostly it happens when we make a trade with the highest possible lot size and make heavy profit with it as when we make the withdrawal attempt just like the forum bonus there the 30% gets taken away much for the same reason as its their own money. Although its a really minor issue and i have faced it once or twice at best but still its something that indeed happens.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

Bao Long (08-28-2014), nkhan2810 (08-28-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hukam will become famous soon enough Hukam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1869 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Great sharing that's why insta forex broker is best from all other brokers because its services are much better rather than other broker I like it very much because its one of the regulated body where we are always safe regarding our investment

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Instaforex is a wonderful broker that have so many advantage which any broker can't afford to have, instaforex have daily competion traders can take part, this mt5 and nigeria forum is a good advantage in instaforex.

Banned
      I am:
      Yeehaw

mdtanmoyislam is on a distinguished road mdtanmoyislam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      169 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

im trading since im 14. and i recently learned about this offer. and now im working on it i dont know what would happen . cause im still "forex in bloos" rank . but i think this will turn into big soon . instaforex is the no.1 broker in the asia. and soon it will be the no.1 in the whole world . cause this offer is really awesome for new traders. by working here new traders can learn about forex easily and also can earn some bonus and use them for their trade. i want help others and want to learn something too. cause theres no end of learning in forex. and if anytime i get 500-1000 bonus ill start trading by this account trully mt5 and insta awesome .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,048 Times in 2,024 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by afzalironfx     
      im trading since im 14. and i recently learned about this offer. and now im working on it i dont know what would happen . cause im still "forex in bloos" rank . but i think this will turn into big soon . instaforex is the no.1 broker in the asia. and soon it will be the no.1 in the whole world . cause this offer is really awesome for new traders. by working here new traders can learn about forex easily and also can earn some bonus and use them for their trade. i want help others and want to learn something too. cause theres no end of learning in forex. and if anytime i get 500-1000 bonus ill start trading by this account trully mt5 and insta awesome .
      I don't know about no.1 or not but it is indeed a very famous broker world wide. I think you are waiting too much as 500-1000$ is not a small amount and by way it looks that would require you at least 6-7 months if you leave the month idle it would get archive so better to trade with whatever you got and make profits instead of thinking too far with bonus account.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

dollars4422 will become famous soon enough dollars4422's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The advantages of instaforex that 1i can see from other brokers is, instaforex have the best system in the process of opening an account from another broker. instaforex cabinet also organized and clearly displayed information such as how to deposit and to withdraw. Instaforex also sponsoring like MT5 forum by giving a bonus posting for traders to collect their capital for trading in forex.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I love instaforex because it is a broker that supports traders. They give lots of credit facilities and still does give much restrictions on making withdrawals. Some of their credits doesn't even have any restrictions, so even without investing you have an opportunity here.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4