FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

FX-Gur will become famous soon enough FX-Gur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      622 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by momtaz     
      InstaForex main rules are account verified. If you are not verified this account you all time deposit but you can not withdraw money in your account. So when you create your account please at first your verified account........................
      Forex is a serious job, so it must be done with seirus. Never play with fake ID, because of dishonesty that would make you lose yourself. At least we must give a report to the broker to verify us, that we are serious and honest in this business. This rule must be strictly, pointless to eliminate the possibility of irresponsible parties.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

realearner99 is on a distinguished road realearner99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, any trader can trade in instaforex without verification but verification is must needed when you want to withdraw your amount. two level verification is need for withdraw money from instaforex. thanks
      Md Abdul Aziz
      Dhaka, Bangladesh

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just try to get verified. For me if we really want to make good income in forex its really good that we invest more money in real account and make good profit and having a verified account will going to make our account more secure. I do know we going to have hard time earning if we don't focus on making some money. I do know we can handle our account in here without any problem at all if we know how to trade.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,144 Times in 2,459 Posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Well, I believe so because all continents have their policy against money laundering not only USA but also Europe, Asia or Africa so every country requires the companies in it to have verification procedure for their clients if they do transactions where money transferring occurs like in this Forex Business.
      +1

Kind of...!

It is incorporated as KYC(Know Your Customer) for compliance with AML(Anti Money Laundering)

So,wherever Money Transactions happens,this sort of Verification is required,there is no exception or escape

Well oh!
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

mizancse1990 is on a distinguished road mizancse1990's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      593 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in the trading market, verification is more important for the traders. without verification traders can not withdrawal profit amount from the trading market. in the market, traders should verify trading account first time. then they should trade in the market. it is more important for the traders.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loser Trader     
      Verification Is most Condition For Trade In Forex.But Every Trader Can Not able to complate the varification.because they dont have the nessesary documents.But Instaforex has a supar offer that you can trade in this broker without any varification.it is a great opportunity for us.
      But for the security of your account, you better verify your account to level 2, because if you do not verify then you will probably be asked to provide documents of your identity when you get a problem on your trading account.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

gmbaloch is an unknown quantity at this point gmbaloch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      150 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes this is nice and but apparently it is possible and clients must be IDed to prevent this. Not sure if this is a good approach but I am also glad instaforex doesn't make this mandetory.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kumardas is on a distinguished road kumardas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you can do trade without verification .But I think can not withdrawal your profit without verification.So you need verification your trading account.It is very easy way .You need you Id card ,passport Id as you proof of address for verification.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

mussawer143 is on a distinguished road mussawer143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trade without verification I don't think so that it is possible it is just travel in ship or aeroplane without ticket then when we caught in the act of that bloody idiot activity we have face shamelessness as in trade face loss & unable to get earning.....!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mussawer143     
      trade without verification I don't think so that it is possible it is just travel in ship or aeroplane without ticket then when we caught in the act of that bloody idiot activity we have face shamelessness as in trade face loss & unable to get earning.....!
      Yep, that's a good metaphor my friend.

Nowadays in the world there are various rules and regulations.

It seems such for us some time with too many of these but its for our own good.

Its like we are citizen without ID card too.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...