MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

artishok is an unknown quantity at this point artishok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lol99     
      If you prefer using scalping as your primary trading strategy, you will need to find a broker that does not mind when hundreds of positions are closed with near-zero profit or loss. Best scalping Forex brokers offer an opportunity to hold positions for mere seconds and use tight stop-loss orders on them. I recommend you to try true ECN brokers as FxPro, HotForex for scalping.
      Hey I'm looking for guys who have experience with Hotforex. How long have you been trading with them? Are you still with them? What are their pros and cons thanks.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,168 Posts

Hey I'm looking for guys who have experience with Hotforex. How long have you been trading with them? Are you still with them? What are their pros and cons thanks.
      Well i have some bad experience with them, i would advice against them, i think Hotforex is not good for any new traders they have so many rules to follow and the ****** process is poor as well i just dont like them as much as i like the instaforex, which is always my first option and if you have instaforex why to go behind any other broker .

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

artishok is an unknown quantity at this point artishok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba     
      Well i have some bad experience with them, i would advice against them, i think Hotforex is not good for any new traders they have so many rules to follow and the ****** process is poor as well i just dont like them as much as i like the instaforex, which is always my first option and if you have instaforex why to go behind any other broker .
      Well after testing them 5 months I have different opinion about their services. Not sure about instaforex it has too many scam alerts on the FÓrexpeaceŗrmy

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

john13303 is on a distinguished road john13303's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A good broker for scalping could be a broker with fix spreads , if the profits levels are about 10 pips . On major currencies , it is possible to get some positions with a good and reliable fix spreads broker , on any part of the world . The matter is , nowadays , scalping involves big leverages , that is why it is preferable to get a broker out of Europe temporarily , because of the ESMA regulations that have lowered the maximum leverage for all the cfds , starting from july to august 2018 . A reliable broker in good cities could be efficient and available to get trading every day with the forex markets . Traders should set stop losses and take profits levels on every trades .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the best broker to do scalping techniques in my opinion is Instaforex. because right now I am also trading with an Instaforex broker using mixed techniques. between scalping techniques and ordinary analysis techniques. indeed to be able to quickly get a profit we must be able to trade forex with all techniques. it's just that we must always practice in using suitable indicators to continue the trading techniques that we do. if we want to succeed, we certainly want to practice using good and correct trading techniques.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Camilia is an unknown quantity at this point Camilia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As per my experience with the fx brokers, I would say turnkey forex is one of the best brokers for scalpers. I have been with these guys for a long time they have really good spreads, superb execution and very nominal commission charges only $2/100k.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      889 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,528 Times in 1,721 Posts

In the case of the best broker for scalping, i believe strongly that it is not a matter of mentioning names of different brokers, it is a matter of stating the quality in which the trader will watch out for in other to choose the broker with best scalping services. Those qualities are, Lowest possible spread, fast order execution and fast withdrawal at the same time. If a broker could give you all those three, you do not have another reason not to use them for scalping.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes when we are doing scapling in forex it is important to us that we choose right broker for trading because scapling is done by very fast and in very short time of period so if your spread is huge then how you set your tp and sl for the trade

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14