Thread: Best Brokers For Scalping (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

edisetiawan is on a distinguished road edisetiawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Instaforex broker also give permission and allow traders do scalping. instaforex always provide the best for her so that traders trader instaforex to date a lot of demand and a lot of support from various circles of the world. similarly with me who have always supported the advancement and excellence instaforex.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

nahid003 is an unknown quantity at this point nahid003's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      201 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i will say it is instaforex.it is a best broker in the world.it is best in asia.you can get the scalping in this broker.so you will pay a lot of chances and freedom to open and close your trades.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rimco will become famous soon enough rimco's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do trade under instaforex broker . i think this broker is good enough for me. i do not know other any broker. and i do not want to trade under any other broker.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

mohabbat will become famous soon enough mohabbat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1314 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

"Best Broker for Scalping" .I think about this topic ,it's dependable in low spread broker.for example .2/.4/.6 etc...because I think scalping is not good for trader.but many times we can do it. and we can make easy profit, but be careful.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2020 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Except few brokers , most of the traders allow to scalp in the market ; i think that most of the brokers' spread is 3 ; actually it does not depend on the broker but on the trader who is expert in scalping and how he deals the trade with his trading skill.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      In_Love

tahirnazir is on a distinguished road tahirnazir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think there are many brokers are available for scalping like Insta forex , according to my knowledge and experience Insta the best broker for forex. Actually i did not want to take chance of change the broker because others broker create many kind of problem like deposit, and scalping and many more...

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

merry88 is on a distinguished road merry88's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Brokers that offers fixed and low spreads are best for scalping I can open and close orders in less than 2 minutes at Profiforex Mt4 trader. So many brokers allow scalping, but there are certain restrictions that you should watch out for.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,168 Posts

for the scalping there is no better broker than the instaforex.com , yes they have got hte 5 minute rule but still i would say that this is the best broker for the swing and as well as the scalping strategies .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,246 Times in 5,540 Posts

i hate to say this but i don't think instaforex is the best broker to do a scalping because of the 3 pips spread and also the 10% profit limitation rule which make it difficult for scalpers that need spread below 2 pips to get the best result and without rule like that, but of course instaforex has other advantages too just like anything has advantages and disadvantages, beside if you get ****** then the problem is solved

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7568 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,973 Times in 4,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      i hate to say this but i don't think instaforex is the best broker to do a scalping because of the 3 pips spread and also the 10% profit limitation rule which make it difficult for scalpers that need spread below 2 pips to get the best result and without rule like that, but of course instaforex has other advantages too just like anything has advantages and disadvantages, beside if you get ****** then the problem is solved
      I thought scalping is not allowed in Instaforex because as what you mentioned about the 10% profit rule and also the 5 minutes trade closed rule. I guess every broker has its own reason not to allowed specific type of trading technique, even news trading is not allowed here.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...