• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Which broker would you recommend? (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Grumpy

Nidal is on a distinguished road Nidal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Which broker would you recommend? (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Its normal if a broker doesn't want for other broker to get promoted in their own forum.
      I think it's a good think that Insta allow to discuss about other brokers. At least we can see the advantages and disadvantages of Insta and also of other brokers.

It may seen as a dilemma : Insta offer to get bonuses for posting, but also the spread is quite medium. Ok, 3 points spread is good, but lower is better.

Cheers.
      Keep On Trading TRADERS!!! and do not forget the thanks button, that's trader's mood booster

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nidal     
      I think it's a good think that Insta allow to discuss about other brokers. At least we can see the advantages and disadvantages of Insta and also of other brokers.

It may seen as a dilemma : Insta offer to get bonuses for posting, but also the spread is quite medium. Ok, 3 points spread is good, but lower is better.

Cheers.
      Did you register with IB ?

In other brokers the spread is 2 pips and commission for the IB is around 1 pips, ****** to clients around 0,7 pips.

In here the spread is 3 pips, commission for IB is 2 pips, ****** for clients is 1,7 pips.

They all end up in the same spread if you use IB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Grumpy

Nidal is on a distinguished road Nidal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lol99     
      Except Insta.
      FxPro, Oanda, IC, HotForex are brokers I recommend.
      You can also see AdmiralMarket. Spread is between 1~2 pips (generally 2 but, can lead to 1 pip too)
      Funding is a really complex operation due to some check request to identify the origin of incoming funds.
      Keep On Trading TRADERS!!! and do not forget the thanks button, that's trader's mood booster

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

yasin42 is on a distinguished road yasin42's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      644 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I would like to recommend only insta forex because in this broker there is no floating while other brokers have much floating and they make gap during news times etc that is why insta is best

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3053 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,048 Times in 2,024 Posts

Did you register with IB ?

In other brokers the spread is 2 pips and commission for the IB is around 1 pips, ****** to clients around 0,7 pips.

In here the spread is 3 pips, commission for IB is 2 pips, ****** for clients is 1,7 pips.

They all end up in the same spread if you use IB
      I think the main concern with other brokers is that they don't have a fixed spread but with commission that is fixed where else with Instaforex both are fixed and also other brokers tend to hike up spread too much in news time but normally ya you are right that there is not a huge difference in spread.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sidra123 is an unknown quantity at this point sidra123's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in Forex trading best broker is insta broker it make gap in news and help i also like insta broker.there are many broker but according to me it is best

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nidal     
      You can also see AdmiralMarket. Spread is between 1~2 pips (generally 2 but, can lead to 1 pip too)
      Funding is a really complex operation due to some check request to identify the origin of incoming funds.
      1 pips for ECN is not too good. i think there are a lot of brokers offer less than 1 pip spread. i can give you example : RVD markets. it offers 0.2 pip spread
      here i give you the link of the spread in forex brokers : www my fx book com/forex-broker-spreads

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Hei guys, honestly is it even allowed if we recommend other brokers ?

The forum rules here stated its not allowed to recommend other brokers so watch yourself okay.

I think there are a lot of trusted good brokers out there who are equal in term of quality.

If you seriously want to invest in this business, please google first with the format : broker name + scam, the less the scam reports is the better

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3053 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,048 Times in 2,024 Posts

Hei guys, honestly is it even allowed if we recommend other brokers ?

The forum rules here stated its not allowed to recommend other brokers so watch yourself okay.

I think there are a lot of trusted good brokers out there who are equal in term of quality.

If you seriously want to invest in this business, please google first with the format : broker name + scam, the less the scam reports is the better
      Yes i guess you are right but its not fully disallowed its basically not allowed to promote other brokers here while if there is need for discuss we can talk about it but we must avoid any link as that is very much against the rules anyway back to the topic i don't really have any other broker who i could recommend Since right from my trading career i am with Instaforex and i have been so satisfied that i never really look for another broker unless a free bonus is on offer.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

allaha mohan is on a distinguished road allaha mohan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes 100% broker relented Would flow recommend why broker give me requite because all user trader investment Sharai change day by day flow time deference parson by parson change nether all broker but all user using time deferment broker give me requite and depend success trading business market forex broker nether broker Would part recommend.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 6 ...