• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Which broker would you recommend? (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,246 Times in 5,540 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      Yes i guess you are right but its not fully disallowed its basically not allowed to promote other brokers here while if there is need for discuss we can talk about it but we must avoid any link as that is very much against the rules anyway back to the topic i don't really have any other broker who i could recommend Since right from my trading career i am with Instaforex and i have been so satisfied that i never really look for another broker unless a free bonus is on offer.
      Hehehehe... actually I got semi warning from one of the moderator in here because I have recommend one broker to one of the member in here because he asked for brokers recommendation, of course I mentioned Insta first then I mentioned the other one later, so I have promised him I won't do it again.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actual broker that I recommend for you is a broker who always provide service and convenience for us to expand our trading business trading as long as we do because we will require collaboration with the broker if we had joined him and if we are good at to benefit from it then we've got comfort.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

FX-Gur will become famous soon enough FX-Gur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      622 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara     
      actual broker that I recommend for you is a broker who always provide service and convenience for us to expand our trading business trading as long as we do because we will require collaboration with the broker if we had joined him and if we are good at to benefit from it then we've got comfort.
      All of these are only found in the best broker in Asia. Honestly, from the many brokers that I have tried, in the end only InstaFX that I recommend. Sorry this is not an ad, but a reality. And what was said by Mugiwara, all of it just could find on InstaFX.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX-Gur     
      All of these are only found in the best broker in Asia. Honestly, from the many brokers that I have tried, in the end only InstaFX that I recommend. Sorry this is not an ad, but a reality. And what was said by Mugiwara, all of it just could find on InstaFX.
      Well, I believe you said that from your heart and not just because Insta helped us by give us forum bonus even though I believe its one of the reason.

And even though its one of the main reason there's no shame to admit that too.

We always want to pay other peoples kindness to us as we feel have debt or owe them.

And I think its our duty especially for those who feel have gotten a lot of profit from this forum to help Insta for free.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I still do believe that instaforex is the best forex broker site for me. So far so good that I do earn good amount of money in forex trading. And I do try to grow my account in instaforex. I do want to maintain and sustain 10 trading accounts in instaforex. I do hope that in two to three years time I can really grow my account big enough to make so much profit. Lets just hope that I can reach that day that I can become a big time trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika     
      I still do believe that instaforex is the best forex broker site for me. So far so good that I do earn good amount of money in forex trading. And I do try to grow my account in instaforex. I do want to maintain and sustain 10 trading accounts in instaforex. I do hope that in two to three years time I can really grow my account big enough to make so much profit. Lets just hope that I can reach that day that I can become a big time trader.
      Well, brother, you always speak of 10 bonus accounts of yours in Insta and about growing them to be really big.

Its good for you, but why do you separate accounts like that ?

Its not 2 or 3 accounts but 10.

Anyways, good luck in raising those kids, and well done to Insta for its contribution to help beginner traders or traders with no money.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

forexianz (11-20-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3052 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,046 Times in 2,023 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Well, brother, you always speak of 10 bonus accounts of yours in Insta and about growing them to be really big.

Anyways, good luck in raising those kids, and well done to Insta for its contribution to help beginner traders or traders with no money.
      Sorry if i have miss anything but does he seriously have 10 active BONUS account? If yes than how does he manage it does he remove every 2 months and add a new and after all 10 does he add a old one again? its amazing if he is doing it fine since many people face huge issue with even a single account yet he is managing 10 at a time is nothing short of a miracle.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      Sorry if i have miss anything but does he seriously have 10 active BONUS account? If yes than how does he manage it does he remove every 2 months and add a new and after all 10 does he add a old one again? its amazing if he is doing it fine since many people face huge issue with even a single account yet he is managing 10 at a time is nothing short of a miracle.
      Personally I don't even want to manage two different accounts, that's why in the past I mixed deposit money and posting bonus in one account.

I heard he said that he has 10 bonus accounts before and he wanted to make each of them has at least 1000$ in it.

Since we can only attach different account every two moth so we need almost two years to have 10 different bonus account.

Anyway, back to the main topic... now beginners traders don't need to stay in boring demo and can earn real money, thanks to the real bonus campaign by Insta.

So new traders should be in Insta and after they have money they can deposit to Insta for real...

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

forexianz (11-20-2013), Humza (11-20-2013)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think he does not speak about 10 bonus accounts (but i do not know previous postings). but still, for me, 10 trading accounts are horrible. except, he uses EA which is optimize the fee for renting EA. . but if i have 10 accounts, may be i will think for a long time about the pair i will trade.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Personally I don't even want to manage two different accounts, that's why in the past I mixed deposit money and posting bonus in one account.

I heard he said that he has 10 bonus accounts before and he wanted to make each of them has at least 1000$ in it.

Since we can only attach different account every two moth so we need almost two years to have 10 different bonus account.

Anyway, back to the main topic... now beginners traders don't need to stay in boring demo and can earn real money, thanks to the real bonus campaign by Insta.

So new traders should be in Insta and after they have money they can deposit to Insta for real...
      it is good willingness from insta. but for me personally, when i use bonus account from insta, i tend to trade in big lot. i will be a gambler in bonus account. . my bonus account can stand for a few weeks only. but, from today, i want to trade seriously even with bonus account

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Well, I believe you said that from your heart and not just because Insta helped us by give us forum bonus even though I believe its one of the reason.

And even though its one of the main reason there's no shame to admit that too.

We always want to pay other peoples kindness to us as we feel have debt or owe them.

And I think its our duty especially for those who feel have gotten a lot of profit from this forum to help Insta for free.
      for me, in order to pay my thankful back to insta
      for me, it is enough as long the profit from this bonus accounts do not go to other brokers. i mean, the profit from this forum (if i want to trade in real money account) will be deposited again in insta.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ahsanullah295 is an unknown quantity at this point ahsanullah295's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you ask about trust then Instaforex is the one that you can trust without any doubt. If you also ask about spread then I also recommend you to invest in Instaforex. Its technical support, speed, money transfer, withdrawl, live support, all those are better than other broker. That's all.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 7 ...