• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Lost Trading Account Details And Password? What To Do?

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,542 Times in 8,479 Posts

Default Lost Trading Account Details And Password? What To Do?

The trading account that you created have details such as:

Account number
      Trading account server
      Password

they are very important and you MUST KEEP IT SAFE at all time. We will not be able to recover them for you if you lost them. The only one who can recover them is you and all you need to do is go to your email and check the email sent to you after you created your trading account.

Also... we will never be able to detach your trading account for you. Only you can detach your trading account after 2 months since the time you first attach it in your forum profile.

So please do not come to the moderator asking us to detach your trading account. This kind of request will not be processed.

Keep your account details safe!
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 12-24-2015 at 08:45 AM. Reason: updating.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (12-24-2015), bangash4u (12-24-2015), dzin4aans (12-24-2015), gregcallejas (03-18-2019), loveyo (12-24-2015), mh3 (12-24-2015), NikitaBelle (12-24-2015), Smuggler (12-24-2015), systematicfx (12-24-2015)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Shocked

Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      38 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,547 Times in 635 Posts

Thank you Super Moderator. It is a very good thread because mostly the forum member confusion and ask to detach their trading account which is not appropriate. With best regards.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Smuggler for this useful post.

azmassi (12-24-2015), dzin4aans (12-24-2015), gregcallejas (03-18-2019), PhantomTrader79 (12-24-2015), systematicfx (12-24-2015)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,542 Times in 8,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggler     
      Thank you Super Moderator. It is a very good thread because mostly the forum member confusion and ask to detach their trading account which is not appropriate. With best regards.
      Every one must pay attention to their own trading account details like they pay attention to their own wallet.
      Asking us to change the wallet to another wallet and put it into their pocket is not appropriate. They should do it themselves.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (12-24-2015), dzin4aans (12-24-2015), systematicfx (12-24-2015)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,847 Times in 692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      The trading account that you created have details such as:

Account number
      Trading account server
      Password

they are very important and you MUST KEEP IT SAFE at all time. We will not be able to recover them for you if you lost them. The only one who can recover them is you and all you need to do is go to your email and check the email sent to you after you created your trading account.

Also... we will never be able to detach your trading account for you. Only you can detach your trading account after 2 months since the time you first attach it in your forum profile.

So please do not come to the moderator asking us to detach your trading account. This kind of request will not be processed.

Keep your account details safe!
      Yes that is correct. i have been in similar mess in the past. though mine was that i lost my PIN Code and couldn't withdraw my profit. when i chatted with Instaforex Live Chat, i was told to give my Phone password which i now considered as very important. then i wasn't even able to locate it and the only saving grace was for me to scan my recent passport holding my national ID card. that was how i was able to retrieve all my lost particulars.

Keep your safe and don't let yourself pass through the same thing like mine
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to systematicfx for this useful post.

azmassi (12-24-2015), dzin4aans (12-24-2015), PhantomTrader79 (12-24-2015)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This one is also good and informative thread also. it is possible that sometimes you forgot your password or user name so it can be changed easily and can be recovered. Thanks

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

ayaz14 is a jewel in the rough ayaz14 is a jewel in the rough ayaz14 is a jewel in the rough ayaz14's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every one must pay attention to their own trading account details like they pay attention to their own wallet.
      Asking us to change the wallet to another wallet and put it into their pocket is not appropriate. They should do it themselves.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

es that is correct. i have been in similar mess in the past. though mine was that i lost my PIN Code and couldn't withdraw my profit. when i chatted with Instaforex Live Chat, i was told to give my Phone password which i now considered as very important. then i wasn't even able to locate it and the only saving grace was for me to scan my recent passport holding my national ID card. that was how i was able to retrieve all my lost particulars.

Keep your safe and don't let yourself pas

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

msidiq387 is an unknown quantity at this point msidiq387's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you so much best moderate this page this thread is very useful for us because new member unknown about this how attach account in profile but your post most benefits

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Specter is an unknown quantity at this point Specter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Lost Trading Account Details And Password? What To Do?

I actually can breathe in peace. It actually a great news, because more often I tend to forget my passwords. It is undoubtedly an amazing news for me. Thank!

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

AhmadRaza22 will become famous soon enough AhmadRaza22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The trading account is going to take care of your account and run it accurately if it forget the account then it will not be a fault of the forum and it needs to be aware of your forum properly

Banned
      I am:
      ----

hendryjullius is an unknown quantity at this point hendryjullius's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default seo

How to lost trading details and passwords. We have no idea about how it is happening.There is several hacking methods are available once we cannot log out the details the hackers are entering our account and all details are hacked.loose diamonds

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2