• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Forex is for poor people or rich?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Everyone can do this business, whether we are rich or poor. We only need good knowledge, skills and patience for doing this business.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriana For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (12-19-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oriana     
      Everyone can do this business, whether we are rich or poor. We only need good knowledge, skills and patience for doing this business.
      Yes, poor people can try forex trading but they should really take their trading in slow manner and not waste too much money in trading loses. Why do I have this idea that forex trading is very bad for poor people? maybe because they don't have the necessary capital to continue trading forex for a longer time.
      No Guts No Glory!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

Oriana (12-20-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Markanthony is an unknown quantity at this point Markanthony's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For both actually. There is nothing wrong to invest even small portion of your income (even small), take less risks, be patient, play it slow long term trading

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Forex is for poor people or rich

As it is the fact that if your are rich then you will never do forex trading because you not need money while if you are poor then definately you will like to do forex because you need money.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

It is not the fact that you are rich or poor the main reason is that if you need to earn money then you will like to do forex either you are rich or poor. Thanks

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

trevorsobchak is an unknown quantity at this point trevorsobchak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

With the help of forex you can become rich and afford things which you have never even dreamed about. For example, for the last year I managed to earn enough to fly 1st or business class. It is truly unforgettable experience, which everyone should have. And it is not that difficult and it is not that expensive as you may thing at the very beginning. Plus, there are so nice deal here, which might help to save some money on luxury flights.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4632 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,941 Times in 3,865 Posts

Business means investment of money and manpower. Forex is only a business where only manpower is enough conditions there a skilled manpower. Because mt5 forum has arranged to contribute invest money for the all type trader. So who has no ability to invest they can start forex business. In this business main capital is trader ability to manage all kinds of risks trader poor or rich no factor here.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,215 Times in 625 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fixthefox3     
      Forex is not for especially for rich or poor. This is for everyone. Anyone from anywhere of the world can trade in Forex as long as he or she has the ability to trade. So, the success of a Forex trader depends on his trading skilled not big balance or luck. I see many successful Forex traders who started their live trading with very small capital but, now earning lot of money for their knowledge power.
      Forex is for every one who can understand it, it doesnt matter trader is poor or rich you need to be skillful to earn profit. On other hand it is true to earn good profit you need to have good amount for your account, and that only rich people can afford.
      Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3