• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 25 of 26 ... 20 23 24 25 26

Thread: Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,907 Times in 5,195 Posts

Default Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

Blogging is not for everyone – that is clear, however there are some things we all have to know about blogging and how we can benefit from it in our daily trading.

I have some experience in blogging and forex trading and I can tell you honestly that once I began to write my own blog, my overall analysis of market improved dramatically.

How exactly can your blog help you to improve your trading:
      1. Write blog about your next trades – analyze them “on paper”. It might sound silly at first, but when you do it more frequently, it really opens your eyes to some things you do wrong.
      2. When you analyze your setups by writing them down, you make sure your analysis look good, it can’t be some random chart with no explanation which simply makes you better at analyzing your chart as you look much deeper than before.
      3. While writing all your analysis in your blog, you think through why that setup might be good or bad. In fact, if you write down some positive and negative aspects of your trade, you quickly realize whether that setup is worth any risk.
      4. You definitely improve your writing skills specifically in forex trading because you probably use some describing terminology of your trades.

Here are some good examples you can learn from
      bidyut
      zahid4x
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      AkuRapopo
      Instacambiste
      Kalex
      price action trader
      arief
      elkeddanimourad
      NikitaBelle
      dzin4aans

What you need in your blog to derive from others:
      • Definitely a chart that describes your analysis
      • Explanation of your analysis
      • Analyse some news in your blog
      • Collect some data about your past trades that you analyzed in your blog
      • Make your analysis unique, write down your thoughts
      • Analyse more than one currency pair
      • Give your predictions in your analysis
      • Always review your past predictions and analyse them
      • Do not fear to admit your mistakes and try to understand why they happened

Because remember you do it for your self, to improve your trading and if you give it a try, maybe try to write down some of the above mentioned points in your blog, you will master forex market much faster than by not doing so

*Questions and Answers about Blogging*

Q Can we make a trading/forex blog that is based on our daily trading experiences?
      A: Blogs are mostly about authors experience and Forex trading blog is no exception. To make your blog unique just write down your experience, knowledge and it will be a perfect trading blog.

Q: Do I need to be an expert in trading before I can make a blog of my own?
      A: No, not at all. No one becomes an expert in one day so by starting your own blog you start your way to become a Forex trading expert.

Q: Does graphs, charts illustration is required in my blog?
      A: Charts confirm your analysis. Its like a visual explanation to what you are writing about so find some time to post charts as well - it will look very nice.

Q: Do I need to update my blog everyday?
      A: Regular updates will be a huge advantage for your own improvement and that will show your dedication to blogging as well.

Q: Can I monetize my blog? Like displaying or attaching my mt5 forum referral link or my InstaBroker IB affiliate in my blog and how to do it?
      A: It is allowed to put our own MT5 International ref link or our own InstaForex IB link (or both at the same time), however you have to use blog for posting your analysis and some trading ideas, you can't post just links to forum or anywhere else without any meaning. Such blogs will be deleted!

Q: Do I need to advertise my blog anywhere? Is it important?
      A: Its optional, but if you want you can spread the word among your friends and others that you have a blog so they can follow your progress.

Q: Does blog popularity required for my blog to win in the contest?
      A: The quality of blog and regular activity of blog is required to win the contest, popularity will come with great quality.

Q: Whom am going to contact in case I have some question/problem about making a blog?
      A: You can contact any moderator here in MT5 forum or you can ask some advice from other members who have some good experience in blogging.

Q: Do I need to have my Blog written in English Language and needs to be well written, with good spelling and free from grammar mistakes? I don't have perfect command of English language, is that okay?
      A: It has to be in English to participate in blogs contest and your blog should be in understandable and readable English language. We do not count how many spelling mistakes you make as long as we can understand what you are talking about.

Q: Must the blog be all about currency trading only? Can I do Option Trading or Stock Trading blog too?
      A: Yes you can write about option trading and stock trading.

And finally a small introduction video on how to start your own blog and how to start blogging.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MaryamAmeen22 will become famous soon enough MaryamAmeen22 will become famous soon enough MaryamAmeen22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes if you are a complete newbie because there are lot's of helpful members here and also some experienced trader from my fellow Moderators.it can’t be some random chart with no explanation which simply makes you better. you are starting to the forex trading.I might want to thank individual Moderator dzin4aans for the diligent work and exertion in making this string enlightening and valuable.ou are starting to the forex trading then there is the first thing is that how to learn the good knowledge.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryamAmeen22 For This Useful Post:

TopTraders (06-04-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amazed

kckush9 is on a distinguished road kckush9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A very big thanks from me sir, because i know a lot of things about trading but i was always worried about creating a blog. And now after reading this thread, My confidence is improved and i can create my own blog. This is so helpful for me and I am definitely sure that it'll also helps newbies to create and manage their blogs.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Blah

khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yas you are starting to the Forex trading.I might want to thank individual Moderator dzin4aans for the diligent work and exertion in making this string enlightening and valuable are starting to the Forex trading then there is the first thing is that how to learn the good knowledge.We only need good interest.here so that we can see your progress and please don't hesitate to ask support or help in this thread because many experienced bloggers will help you, you will never be alone if you want to start belong and fever problem then you can post it, and here mood will here to help you.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Malikaqeel is an unknown quantity at this point Malikaqeel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Excelent work,i am forex traders proffessionly trading but have Little experience in bloging.This is an eye opener to us and an encouragement to participate in this too.i will b starting mine too in the coming days.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Malikaqeel For This Useful Post:

Adil981 (06-25-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bashul

Raosab will become famous soon enough Raosab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its really very helpful. I am sure now that with the passage of time I am going to learn much more.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

How can I find a person here who can help me. I want to invest directly in forex trading.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Raosab For This Useful Post:

Adil981 (06-25-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bazmi786 is just really nice Bazmi786 is just really nice Bazmi786 is just really nice Bazmi786 is just really nice Bazmi786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Blogging is an awesome experience, just wish I have some more free time and done it long time ago, but then a tiny start is always a good start,I have some experience in blogging and forex trading and I can tell you honestly that once I began to write my own blog, my overall analysis of market improved dramatically.you make sure your analysis look good, it can’t be some random chart with no explanation which simply makes you better at analyzing your chart as you look much deeper.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bazmi786 for this useful post.

jaimankov (06-24-2019), Mehak48 (06-28-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow, the string that empowers me to begin my claim forex web journal is at last here! I would like to thank individual Moderator dzin4aans for the difficult work and exertion in making this string enlightening and valuable for those who like to begin their possess forex web journal. Blogging may shows up troublesome to begin but the amazing video over will appear you the simple way how to form a web journal. Come on companions begin your own trading web journal presently and you'll have a huge chance of winning the Blogging challenge each month and the prize could be a whopping $100, isn't that great? Fair attempt it you might like it!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Adil981 For This Useful Post:

Mehak48 (06-28-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Hiba22 is an unknown quantity at this point Hiba22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone
      I don't know
      Waw : 1f611:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MariaMario is a splendid one to behold MariaMario is a splendid one to behold MariaMario is a splendid one to behold MariaMario is a splendid one to behold MariaMario is a splendid one to behold MariaMario is a splendid one to behold MariaMario is a splendid one to behold MariaMario is a splendid one to behold MariaMario's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,008 Times in 524 Posts

I donot agree with you that greed is nature of trader greed is not the nature of every trader but i will be the nature of some of the trader and when they are greedy then they will not get anything from their trading they have to sincere with their work and they will have to forget the greedy from their mind

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you sir for your explanation and analysis of the work in the blog because I really need to work my own blog and publish my analysis but I do not know where to start and after you put the subject I will work hard to work in the points of your subject ... Thank you again

17. The Following User Says Thank You to meedo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 25 of 26 ... 20 23 24 25 26