MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

NabilaNur is on a distinguished road NabilaNur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Khaazzz View Post
      Well, I do not think that Forex trading is a kind of game. I think and I consider it as a business in which we have to choose a better strategy and work hard. The only resemblance between game and Forex trading is luck , in both things luck plays an important role.
      I am not think so that Forex is luck because, did you look yesterday movement? USD Index was weaker for some times because of US Economy, my question to you that any country economoy is depends on luck?
      Actually it depends on up to you, how you are taking forex that game or gamble or business. If you take it as business then have to treat it as business.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1840 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,854 Times in 2,419 Posts

It's totally wrong and I am not agree Forex is an online game because I think Forex the world large online currency trading business and best online earning source for all people because Forex business made for all. Forex business means profit and loss both. If you hard work, study, achieve good skills, proper market analysis, follow good money management, discipline and follow all Forex rules on trading then you may success and earn more other wise you face loss that's true. Forex this reason Forex so popular business all over the world and people take Forex as their profession. Thank you.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      234 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,218 Times in 926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by red warrior View Post
      My opinion is differ form the quote. Personally I think forex it is just same like other business such as stock markets or hedge funds. We invest on it depend what the capability we want to the rewards as example more money was invest the more rewards we will get. It is depend to trader ability and skill in forex trading finally to make it happen.
      i just trade, trade n' trade. forex trading is about learning how to trade precisely with utmost discipline. we should know when to hold n' when to fold as per the valid strategy. trading is all about risk management n' emotions management. without valid strategy, it is like hunting in dark forest. learn a trading strategy n' follow it, practice it. trading is 80% psychological n' 20% technical. if you are trading with greed, fear, anger n' aggression... you will loose entire capital in short span. if you trade with focus on strategy n' control of emotions n' proper risk management, you will win.
      bit by bit, over time... it will accumulate into a mountain..!

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to 6sh for this useful post.

forexianz (02-11-2019), y2sm4n (02-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

soniabibi has a spectacular aura about soniabibi has a spectacular aura about soniabibi has a spectacular aura about soniabibi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is not a game from any angle its a serious business based on the international economical system and events ,we should not take it as an easy task,we have to learn a lot about its fundamental behavior to win some pips in our favor,Forex market is based on the economical condition of all the countries in the world,we have to understand the cause and effects of different moves in the Forex market so that we can trade in a better way and earn much better,do not take it as a game ,in that case Forex can hurt you a lot.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to soniabibi For This Useful Post:

faridakhan (02-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

emy95 is on a distinguished road emy95's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I completely disagree with you.Forex is not a game.It is a worldwide business that requires hard work and insistance.Moreover, you should get knowledge and interrst with patience and insistance to guarantee success in this field.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

ILqaasif is on a distinguished road ILqaasif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of us to take forex as a game. They are taking big risk to earn profits because they are depending upon their luck. But in my point of view forex is best, safest and profitable online world wide business. Where we can easily analysis and do investment without any fear and make good amount of money.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Amjadnawaz671 is on a distinguished road Amjadnawaz671's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its a best online busniss it never like a game and don't think its a game its very respected work in a game no need of knowledge but in a forex with knowledge you are nothing

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

aremerule is an unknown quantity at this point aremerule's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

once you already understand on how to trade and earn a lot, u will started to see forex as a game that produce a lot of money. the key is to understand howit work.

Reply to Thread
    Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22