• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22

Thread: Forex is going to be popular in poor countries (part 4)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

fani86 will become famous soon enough fani86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah it is true forex trading is more popular in poor country but it is not mean forex trading not popular in rich country .poor country r poor people have not more investment to stard work but in forex trading u start little bit investment n improve ur business with skills and give more time that why most popular in poor country and poor people

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      483 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by minsar View Post
      forex is becoming very popular not only poor country but also the whole world. any person can make their career. poor country has less employment opportunity. but forex gives good chance to develop professional life. people can make handsome career and solve their unemployment problem.
      There is no any doubt or it that Forex Trading is now more popular than it ever has been, with a traded volume level of more than $4 trillion a day. The growing number of Retail Forex Traders is continuing to drive this volume increase and in poor countries peoples are trying to finding ways of earnings money on online basis and there is no any other easiest online business than forex therefore it's popularity increases day by day.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

usmanspace12 is on a distinguished road usmanspace12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by minsar View Post
      forex is becoming very popular not only poor country but also the whole world. any person can make their career. poor country has less employment opportunity. but forex gives good chance to develop professional life. people can make handsome career and solve their unemployment problem.
      in power countries the unemployement is increasing day by day and people dont have work to do that why forex trading is also increasing in poor countries say by day it is becoming popular in every country

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

emy95 will become famous soon enough emy95's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no doubt that forex is going to be so popular everywhere, including poor countries, because forex business is a world wide field that could be easily joined through the internet.Therefore, even poor countries could invest in forex and make profits.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I am sure that forex trading business will be popular in poor country, beside the capital income of poor country is small, most of poor country peoples mostly do not have a computer and touch with internet facility bro. also i think poor peoples will not so interest with risky business like forex trading business

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Banker is on a distinguished road Banker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex really is going to be more popular specially in poor countries because there is a lot of poverty in the world and the earning resources are less in quantity. Forex is a big business in range and volume. It has capability to change the lives of the people with a small deposit or even without deposit. So the needy but hard working people are turning to the forex business where they donot have to invest money but just their time,concentration and hardworking.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Not agree with that forex has nothing to do with poor or rich people its all about personal interest in forex , technical business approach and money power , so i think poor people should not think about to come in forex they will 90% lose there money with zero hopes so its better to do job for better life...

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ilqa will become famous soon enough ilqa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my point of forex is going most pupolar business in this world irrespective of rich and poor country. The number of literate people is going to increase day by day in any country. Every literate people wants to build up his own business so forex provides him the good opportunity to make his dream in real.

Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22