• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: A good learner can be a good earner (Part 2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

FxSaif is an unknown quantity at this point FxSaif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hrkhan     
      Obviously right... Learning is the most effective elements in every business. Without learning no one can prosper in his work. Before learning properly, gain knowledge, maintain discipline is so much important in business. So firstly we have to learn and then think to earn. Who are the good learner only they can become a good earner.
      I agree with this field. Because .. without proper learning never can gain in any work. I also want to say that proper learning and achieve knowledge, discipline is most essential for any work or business. So if I want to be a good earner then, I have be a good learner, That's true.... So.. who are want to be a good earner they must be achieve more forex trading business.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

zubia will become famous soon enough zubia will become famous soon enough zubia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A good learning in every field of life is should be a good experienced because they wants to making money but they prefer knowledge first that is why they will successful person.In forex trading learning is good habit and if you have ability of learning about Forex trading that is good thing and you will be a success full person in the sense of trading that,s why you should keep knowledge more and more at the end.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mokhtar26 is an unknown quantity at this point mokhtar26's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course,a good learner in the forex trading business is going to be successful and will earn much money in the market because he actually knows what he is getting himself into...so learning about your business makes you a good trader..

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,001 Times in 495 Posts

Yes good learnrer can be prove as good earner because if learning will be strong then earning will be also strong. Some of the traders only focus on earning and i want to say that we should not only focus on earning also run parralel with learning so comedable achievements can be made easly. We should make our self as a good learner so we can become a good trader.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

FxNaem is an unknown quantity at this point FxNaem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A good learner can be agood earner I admit it. Forex trade of out and inside all afiled we this see find sentence. Good earner can have to affect of forex trade. Educated good can have to affect over good earner. Good educted can have to affect over right trade. Knowledge is light and ignorance is darkness its we are know.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

Ahmad Asyraf Bin mat is just really nice Ahmad Asyraf Bin mat is just really nice Ahmad Asyraf Bin mat is just really nice Ahmad Asyraf Bin mat is just really nice Ahmad Asyraf Bin mat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We are mainly using Forex knowledge and demo experience for trading and earning from Forex , so learning is essential duty for a trader if they want to become as good earner . Forex is technical business so it is difference than other business and not possible is trader are not well experienced . The money making is too much simple on Forex trade by applying Forex knowledge

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9