• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Which Broker is the best for Caucasian countries?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

xovik is an unknown quantity at this point xovik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Which Broker is the best for Caucasian countries?

Hello guys i need a good broker for Caucasian countries my country is Armenia. Please suggest to me a good and trusted broker that accepts traders from my country. Am also looking for a broker that has been operating for many years in this forex industry.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xovik For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (03-29-2016)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sherzaman will become famous soon enough sherzaman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      833 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xovik     
      Hello guys i need a good broker for Caucasian countries my country is Armenia. Please suggest to me a good and trusted broker that accepts traders from my country. Am also looking for a broker that has been operating for many years in this forex industry.
      The best Forex broker for each and every country in my opinion is instaforex that is one of the best Forex broker in the Forex market because it is so reliable broker and it provide us fix spread while other brokers provide to its clients floating spread which is not in favor of clients because some times brokers increase their spread too much which is not good for traders therefore i think instaforex is best broker in the world.

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Hi Xovik! You can open an account with us using this link. Our priority is to provide the wide range of services to every customer at any stage of work from new account registration to money withdrawal.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (03-29-2016)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,488 Times in 8,479 Posts

Hi xovik,

You can go here to see the best broker for you:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post10147631

Regards,
      Phantomtrader79.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

ApriliaLindqvist is an unknown quantity at this point ApriliaLindqvist's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe its more important what is your trading method is? Any CySEC broker could be good form your area. You can choose InstaForex , HotForex for scalping Currencies .
      If you trade cFD you can choose German based Hanseatic Broker, (For cFD, I think we should watch closely FXCM due to the recent scandal)

There are other brokers, You should do some Google research with your chosen broker before you sign up. All the best.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

brokers in each country have different regulations according to the country's conditions. for InstaForex is a regulated broker from the time it was founded until now. and until now many traders use this broker for forex trading. InstaForex also provides convenience for the world to join and always helps by providing daily and weekly analysis of the forums owned by InstaForex. with various advantages and conveniences provided by InstaForex, it will be in great demand by traders who want to seek additional income from trading.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for me instaforex is the best broker to be able to help traders to trade forex. I myself also feel that Instaforex gives me convenience in various ways and can help to make a profit from the trading that we do. if we want to be able to develop into a trader on InstaForex, we can also follow the tutorials and guidelines to learn trading to be always smooth.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Camilia is an unknown quantity at this point Camilia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can look for turnkey forex, as per my experience they are one of the best and legit brokers around. have been with them for a long time, never faced any issue. also they accept clients from all over the world.

Reply to thread