• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread

Thread: 67040956--Trading Like A Kid--Not using any indicator

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Paranoid

yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 67040956--Trading Like A Kid--Not using any indicator

Account:67040956
      Investor password: yeduyx20

Trading Like A Kid

Hello Guys,

May Be the Tittle is a little bit making you curious to open this topic and read about my "childs strategy" or may be you're thinking that i'm looking for attention by the weird Strategy name and why i decided to call my trading journey through this contest like this!!

As in this Market all traders look to develop their strategies on daily basis by plugging more and more indicators or learning the scientifical and complexed methods such as Fibonacci and Eliott Theory, or may be sometimes even go hard and put more than a strategy in one thinking it's the HOLY GRAIL that will make you becoming rich from forex trading, but honestly either those strategies worked for you or not from the exception of Harmonic trading and Price Action, all those strategies are worthless or let's say they take you from the real meaning of trading to the obsession of trading the History which is not correct as we should trade what happen in "PRESENT".

So in my trading journey i decided to trade like A kid who only knows the most basics of this business: Drawing Supports,Resistance and Trend without any indicators even without using any Setups of Harmonic Trading.

Take your seats and let's Drive through the KIDS TRADING JOURNEY

As i don't use any indicator except drawing Resistance and Supports please visit this link to know about them more. It is an educational article about S/R levels and how we can apply them to trading.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...A-N-T-E-E-D-!-
      http://blog.mt5.com/PuReChArT/

EL KHIBRATTOR
      Last edited by NikitaBelle; 02-22-2016 at 01:23 AM. Reason: edited the colored font & size, added link indicator/explanation

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to yazidzahrawi for this useful post.

bidyut (02-21-2016), goodguy333 (02-20-2016), NikitaBelle (02-20-2016), nkhan2810 (02-20-2016), PhantomTrader79 (02-21-2016)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,981 Times in 1,942 Posts

Hi,

Please look at the rules of the contest and link the indicator from Indicators Section of MT5 Forum. with your strategy.
      Szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia, Robert.
      Welcome to my blog

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

yazidzahrawi (02-20-2016)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Paranoid

yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hey,

Thanks for your note but as i mentioned in my strategy description i'm not using any indicators.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7811 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,902 Times in 3,540 Posts

Better use some simple indicator ..now also time is there bro and you can use RSI like simple indicator ...

all the best for the contest

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,156 Times in 2,465 Posts

Smile

Kid's Strategy?

Well,hope it works you the best for you in the competition

Good luck
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

9. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Paranoid

Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you for the suggestion but as i described above this is the main idea from my strategy: Trading as a novice who don't know about technical analysis except Support/Resistance Levels and drawing Trends in charrts.

Let's see if really the theory "Keep It Simple" will work for me in this competition.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
      Kid's Strategy?

Well,hope it works you the best for you in the competition

Good luck
      Thank you

Let's see if Simplicity can overperforme the complexity in this competition

---------- Post added 02-21-2016 at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-20-2016 at 09:02 PM ----------

As i don't use any indicator except drawing Resistance and Supports please visit this link to know about them more :
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...A-N-T-E-E-D-!-!

and for guys/gals still confused how i'll trade don't worry, because once the tournament begin i'll interprete my first trades with screenshots.

Here is an educational article about S/R levels and how we can apply them to trading http://blog.mt5.com/PuReChArT/2016/0...hey-important/
      thanks to the author of both references in my thread here PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      Last edited by yazidzahrawi; 02-21-2016 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Adding more references

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yazidzahrawi For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (02-22-2016)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Paranoid

Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

First Trade in this contest as i will sleep now (night here) i will take it on 4H chart in the GBP/CHF:
      Order 861787198 : Buy GBP/CHF
      Lot:34.5
      TP:1.4250
      SL:None
      Name:  Sans titre.png
Views: 27
Size:  32.7 KB

as you see in the image above the reason of the entry was the gab opening in price wich tested the trend line again and once the price reaches the red line (Resistance) we may have more potential oppurtunities.

Keep It Simple Theory

13. The Following User Says Thank You to yazidzahrawi For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (02-22-2016)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Paranoid

Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trade closed after recovering half of the losts..........entering after the gab yesterday was a big mistake
      I hope to recover in this trade asap to fight again in the contest.

Trade n2 : Order 861857841
      Sell AUD/USD Reason: Bearish Rejection from Major Resistance ( shown in the picture)
      Take Profit: test of the trend line
      Name:  Sans titre.png
Views: 27
Size:  48.4 KB

Keep It Simple

15. The Following User Says Thank You to yazidzahrawi For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (02-24-2016)

Closed Thread