• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Will Metatrader 5 be better than Metatrader 4 (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

aqbe_fx is a jewel in the rough aqbe_fx is a jewel in the rough aqbe_fx is a jewel in the rough aqbe_fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question Will Metatrader 5 be better than Metatrader 4 (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      For next 4-5 years i don't see Mt5 making any headlines as everyone prefer to use Mt4 but ofcourse as time goes on more and more people will slowly move towards that as moving on is the way in Life so surely it will get the opportunity but at least not now.
      you're right, probably not too much interest in MT5. traders are already familiar with mt4. so it will be difficult for us to move. because now, the important thing for us is to focus on trading and how a good strategy. it will be hesitate to get to know, and learn new things in MT5.

Original thread....
      Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 03-18-2016 at 06:17 PM.
      اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to aqbe_fx for this useful post.

Humza (07-18-2014), mafzaaaaal (06-28-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3061 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,054 Times in 2,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aqbe_fx     
      you're right, probably not too much interest in MT5. traders are already familiar with mt4. so it will be difficult for us to move. because now, the important thing for us is to focus on trading and how a good strategy. it will be hesitate to get to know, and learn new things in MT5.
      Exactly mate anything new takes time to work out so its not necessary that Mt5 is not good it might be better than Mt4 but just because we are using Mt4 for a long time we don't really feel like changing it and generally 90% people always prefer to stick to the same pattern in life but once a change has occur it really don't take long for them to get use to it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mt5 is much better than mt4. But the big question is this. Are we willing to use mt5? For me I'm good with mt4. I don't know if I can start making some good income in mt5 as I don't feel I can make something out of it since I don't know how to trade using mt5. Even though its almost the same. For me this two are just too different in sense of comfort trading.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

startlife is on a distinguished road startlife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, I have try metatrader 5 for only 2 days and i have remove it and back to mt4 because tjere is some changes in insertion of tools and i havent time to read again all about mt5 and i havent find lot changes its for that but its my opinion if some one can tell us the beter changes in mt5 tell us

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No I don't think so meta trade 4 platform is already a popular platform people are too familiar with and we have no buck using this platform so people are not tired of using this platform, is the best for me I don't think I can change from mt4 to mt5 anyday.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboy For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acday     
      I ever install this MT5, but never use for trading because not familiar yet.

In your opinion, whether MT5 would be better and more popular than MT4? Or it's fate will not grow and popular as MT4?
      well mt5 is entirely different platform, which is not compatible with any mt4 account. and you know most of the traders account in mt4, so they will not bother changing their platform unnecessarily, even if the new platform has some new features. I think they should update and add features to mt4 rather than introducing a new platform.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyGainer For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No not really because they were added only 2 or 3 more functions in mt5 which is not useful as much for us there is no matter which platform we use but the main things is that how we take the advantage of this platform someone are familiar with mt4 and someone familiar with mt5 as per their experience because they have habbit of this platform

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeep kale For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bored

LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,119 Posts

My dear if we talk about the future performance then I will say that metatrader 5 is a good trading software because it is the latest version of metatrader 4. because both softwares are designed by one company.
      But, I am like to do trade on metatrader 4 trading software because in the start of my trading career I have learn only this trading software and I also design a trading strategy on metatrader 4 that's why I don't want to change my trading software because instaforex also provide me this future to do trade on metatrader 4.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveOForex For This Useful Post:

Financial (07-17-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Dead

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,908 Times in 1,040 Posts

Yes my dear may be in future metatrader 5 become more convenient than metatrader 4. Because both softwares are designed by same company and metatrader 5 is the latest version should we can say that Meta trader 5 have more functions than metatrader 4 which is the old platform and most used in the market at this time.
      Metatrader 4 Still famous because most of brokers are use this trading software compare to metatrader 5 so that's why a lot of traders who make their trading strategies on metatrader 4 that's why they are not going for any other platform.
      Read My Latest Post Here:
      OfficialMA's Trading journal

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

Financial (07-17-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1690 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,507 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      My dear if we talk about the future performance then I will say that metatrader 5 is a good trading software because it is the latest version of metatrader 4. because both softwares are designed by one company.
      But, I am like to do trade on metatrader 4 trading software because in the start of my trading career I have learn only this trading software and I also design a trading strategy on metatrader 4 that's why I don't want to change my trading software because instaforex also provide me this future to do trade on metatrader 4.
      Yes my dear you are saying right and I am agree about your point of view because metatrader 5 is the new design trading software with new functions.
      But metatrader 4 have now old trading software and most of brokers are now accepting metatrader 5 clients.
      Bardhaman a trader should have need to think about his technical analysis because both softwares are giving us a lot of tools to do technical analysis but, we are just think about these things.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2