• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Copy Trades? (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rizwanksb04 will become famous soon enough rizwanksb04 will become famous soon enough rizwanksb04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Copy Trades? (2)

hi guys i agree with your opnenion it is very useful and helpful Google and many other company are offering translater so we should use for english to many othrer language.

Original thread...
      Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 03-21-2016 at 05:14 PM.

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

meong will become famous soon enough meong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Profits4Trader     
      Finally, it's ready! Now, you can download this expert advisor EA, that allows you to copy the trades or positions from one MT4 account to another one!

There will be two files in the archive:
      1. "RS Trader v1.08.ex". It should be placed in the directory of terminal who will act like terminal sender or retransmitter. In other words, from where you want to copy the trades or positions.
      2. "RS Investor v1.08.ex". It should be placed in the directory of the terminal who will act like terminal receiver. In other words, to which terminal you want to copy the trades or positions

Usage:

You should allow "Allow DLL Imports" to make EA working perfectly for you in both terminals, MT4 sender and MT4 receiver. See the picture below.

The most important inputs or variables of "RS Trade v1.08.ex" or Terminal Sender (Retransmitter) are shown in the pictures below:

The other settings, you can specify yourself as you like! There are many of them!

The most important inputs or variables of "RS Investor v1.08.ex" or Terminal Receiver is the "Slippage". You should specify "0" to avoid delays in pips while copying the trades or positions from one MT4 to another. The default value is "30".

That's all! I wrote some short description for you! Please, say thanks, if you found this post interesting for you.

I would create more pictures, but I allowed only 5 pictures for post.

Later on, I will create some video manuals.
      thanks for sharing this.. i have been search for this kind of ea for long time.. but for follower metatrader is that have to turn on??
      for example if i have 4 account then i made 1 of it for trader and 3 for follower, am i have to turn that all 4 metatrader on??
      and about the lot is that can be setting with different lot betwen follower and trader??

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

youssef_internet is on a distinguished road youssef_internet's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if still looking for the EA that copy your trades in execute them at other accounts tell me i will program it and post it here if you found it share it with us because too much people needs it too.

thank you
      i'm waiting for you feedback

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

youssef_internet is on a distinguished road youssef_internet's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lenmovfx33     
      check out the zulutrade traders they have many good traders using EAs and / or manual trading that you can get to copy.
      they use a special link with the brokers directly to open trade at the client account when a provider open a trade in his account they place the same order in all followers account.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

Lutfur rashed Nitol will become famous soon enough Lutfur rashed Nitol's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      895 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to use that EA. One of my friend lives in Russia. He will help me to understand everything about that. Can you please send it to me?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,169 Posts

no it is not possible except tht if you use the copy system of the instaforex than of course you can use the Forex copy system but beside this i think that you cannot use that , you guys can always exchange views on fb or skype may be.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

mafee is an unknown quantity at this point mafee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If it possible then in could be helpful to us. But i never tried it.
      Mafee

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,145 Times in 2,460 Posts

Smile

Methinks TS is asking of copying his own trades on his one MT4 account to various other accounts and not copying other traders trades to his terminal via TradeMirror, ForexCopy or ZuluTrade

Well,may be such things occur,but I am not pretty sure of it...!

Surely there must be a solution...!

BTW,I have not seen the TS of late,wonder what happened to his problem...?!

Well oh!

Sigh
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stockwalker     
      Trade Copier. Google it.
      Hmm... never heard of it, based on my experience I don't think its possible but I have no much interest in this kind of thing so maybe its just me that have no much knowledge, well I think I'll try to look for Trade Copier as recommended if I need such a feature.

But I believe this is not about copy trade like in zulutrade or in etoro right ?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

yalewang is an unknown quantity at this point yalewang's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes ,you may yourself, you may take advantage of DLL to pass the information of the orders on one MT4 plateform . this need skillful compute knowledge
      Quote Originally Posted by Profits4Trader     
      I would like to ask if it's possible to copy trades from one MT to another. I found some scripts over the Internet, but they don't really work from me. Do you know any that may work?

For example, every trader may have several MT accounts due to contests accounts or bonus accounts. So, every broker has its different MT4 platform. It will be more convenient, if some script can copy the trades from one MT to another, thus saving time for every trader.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...