FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nottyhassan is on a distinguished road nottyhassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      496 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Profits4Trader     
      I would like to ask if it's possible to copy trades from one MT to another. I found some scripts over the Internet, but they don't really work from me. Do you know any that may work?

For example, every trader may have several MT accounts due to contests accounts or bonus accounts. So, every broker has its different MT4 platform. It will be more convenient, if some script can copy the trades from one MT to another, thus saving time for every trader.
      i do not know about copy of traders account and there is script i did not saw but i can suggest you to join copy trader in insta forex trader system where you can copy the account which are growing so much instantly

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

sasa0220 is on a distinguished road sasa0220's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      261 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I suggest you go to mt5.com and create a account there. they you can become a signal provider. It will allow you to let your trades be coppied by other. then with another account use signal tab in the mt4 and subscribe for those signals. so that way when ever you open a trade in the signal providing account , it will be coppied to subscribed account. But you must keep both terminals open .

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Breezy

crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1548 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz     
      Well I think copy trades wouldn't be that bad after all..
      But I think that's also depends on each trader it self from what the point of what the point of them self by using this copy trader features..
      So when we just copying other traders trade to learn more and gain more experiences for our trades then why not..
      I used to think that copy trading is really good but in the end I just think that there are some risks contained within copying the other trader's trade too. Some of the reasons are your account's fund are not the same as the other traders one and two, you will never know and will never will understand what is happening and what is going to happen if the other person are controlling your account on tomorrow and day after day. That person may go surprisingly amok one day and then bankrupt your account too perhaps there is a chance for that do not forget.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

john13303 is on a distinguished road john13303's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trade copy

Hi ,

There are multiple good trade copiers , the platforms could be from MT4 to MT4 or from MT4 to MT5 . Check on mql5.com if there are scripts available , or ask for freelancers to check if the job could be done in less than 3 days . The forex market offers big opportunities and works daily 5/7 24 h a day , for taking profits for real trading .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question Copy Trades

I have seen videos from instaforex about copy trades. I would like to check if anyone of you has actually tried this option. I find this being very interesting. However, I would like to check is there any form of protection. like for example limit the number of trades or lots traded?

Who has tried this option and would like to share their experience with us?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      787 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As far as I know, copy trades account can be customize according to your preferences in regards to lot size,risk level,etc. You can also stopped the subscription any time you may wish to, just choose the right program that shows good trading results for months so that profitability is a bigger possibility.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Drake Astral is on a distinguished road Drake Astral's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Copying trades from other trader is the simplest way to make money from this business.
      You don't have to worry about trading and just see result.
      But you must be careful when choosing which trader to follow.
      There is a lot of trader who look good only in stats but really bad in result.
      This is because they only care about getting follower and gain commission.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Drake Astral for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Astral     
      Copying trades from other trader is the simplest way to make money from this business.
      You don't have to worry about trading and just see result.
      But you must be careful when choosing which trader to follow.
      There is a lot of trader who look good only in stats but really bad in result.
      This is because they only care about getting follower and gain commission.
      with Instaforex i get 2 options to choose from and that is forexcopy or pamm service.

Both have plenty of managers to choose from and i like it very much

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

5-waves is on a distinguished road 5-waves's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Copying other traders or EA is a good idea but we need to know about the EA or the trader before putting our money.
      Most of them are only good at back test and the manual traders usually will margin call their account very quick.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Eard1957 is on a distinguished road Eard1957's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think to copy trade better to go with the broker option and avail the service broker offers as they are fast easy and reliable, if we go and test 3rd party EA they are not secure and may lag in trading season

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eard1957 For This Useful Post:

grrla (08-03-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4