• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14

Thread: What are the good sides of forex trading? (Part 2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

donimole247 is a glorious beacon of light donimole247 is a glorious beacon of light donimole247 is a glorious beacon of light donimole247 is a glorious beacon of light donimole247 is a glorious beacon of light donimole247 is a glorious beacon of light donimole247's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: What are the good sides of forex trading? (Part 2)

There are lots of good sides relating to forex trading. Forex places some good market technical indicators that allows traders to make transactions with ease and also swiftly enter trade. Another good thing about foreign exchange market is that it requires low or no capital for a beginner to venture into and become successful.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tauqir has a spectacular aura about tauqir has a spectacular aura about tauqir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

every business or jobs have some good sides and some bad sides so Forex trading has also some good sides and some bad sides,good side is that it is the only business which has no limitations about working time or about investment you can start at any time from any place and with any kind of investment,this relaxation can not gave any business but bad side is that it is very risky business you can loos all of your money

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1091 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,638 Times in 1,209 Posts

Dear i am new and I also want to know best signal site because I want to get signal and also learn from our signal and also applied on demo account ..if It gonfor me then I will applied on live account so dear with your post I also get good knowledge and my problem also solve ...thanks to you .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

WassIFX will become famous soon enough WassIFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Aside from the volume of profits you can make through forex, there are certainly some positive aspects that can change your life for the better.
      By practicing forex, you can learn to become patient and better organized in your thoughts. Forex is above all patience, commitment, discipline and self-confidence. Patience and lack of haste are the most important qualities you should really have, many traders lose their money because of their rush and desire to get rich quickly. In addition, patience and not rushing out help the trader make good business decisions without hurrying and avoid making too many mistakes due to the rush.
      Commitment and discipline are also one of the most important characteristics of trading: a successful trader puts in place a successful trading plan or strategy, engages in it all the time and always develops it, which allows him to realize the benefits he's looking for.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

MMKHAN is an unknown quantity at this point MMKHAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The online currency trading market business is full of so many benefits and which when harnessed well based on the basic and advanced trading knowledge and experience they will be achieved with less trading pressure and tension. The ability to start and trade the forex market anywhere in the world at convenience with a small amount of trading capital balance either for steady mass profits growth or for practice is a plus too on its features and benefits.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Tunaj3108 will become famous soon enough Tunaj3108's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a student I personally think that it is an opportunity for me to earning money. Before starting forex I was thinking about starting many businesses, but that requires a huge amount of investments and also dedication. Then i heard about forex and I basically like the idea, that I can continue my study and also earn by forex without hampering my studies.

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14