----

Scheduled Pips will become famous soon enough Scheduled Pips's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

So many kind of bonus and prize.
    So how much can someone get from this place per month in total?
    $500? $750?

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks  

2. 2 users say Thank You to Scheduled Pips for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (02-26-2018), Saddique (04-06-2020)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  4. #12 Collapse Post
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,891 Times in 8,503 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12

Quote Originally Posted by Scheduled Pips     
    So many kind of bonus and prize.
    So how much can someone get from this place per month in total?
    $500? $750?
    Well, currently we only have 1 regular contest that is still running and we have a new contest that is periodical (Best Answers Contest).
    The regular contest is a weekly contest and the prize is $150 divided depending on how many winners per contest period.
    So if you can win all 4 contest period then you might get anywhere between $10 to $150 with $10 I mean the lowest so far due to having many winner in that contest period so the amount actually varies.

Thanks  

5. 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-26-2018), fxosama (04-05-2018), Saddique (04-06-2020)

6. #13 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:

HollaFam is on a distinguished road HollaFam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: Schedule For Pay Per Post Bonus And Contest Prize Distribution

It is valuable information. It answers most important questions. But it needs to be updated as some information become slightly different.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks  

7. #14 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    66 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

First of all i want to thank you for sharing this knowledge full instructions with us.
    this will be very help full for us all old and new members. you are always write rules and information for us in very simple and in detailed. thats why its very easy to understand for us. Thank you again sir.
    "JOIN ME AS A FRIEND, MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU, ALWAYS WELCOME"
    THANK YOU

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Omer Afzal For This Useful Post:

Awaisch0 (12-10-2019)

9. #15 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Saddique has a spectacular aura about Saddique has a spectacular aura about Saddique's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    22 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Friends mt5 forum is really very good platform as it gives you bonus for your posts friends i didn't know about ceriteria of bonus per post but today viewing the complete post i have come to know about that its really very useful post and i appreciate it as many people like me get information so always try to share such informative posts

Thanks  

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open