• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Successful trading tips (5)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      853 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Always trade following the trend of the price and from the beginning a trader should learn how to find out the trend of the price.A trader should always use stop loss in every trade to protect our account from big loss.Always open a trade following money management.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amazed

sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2446 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we see more tips from author for trading business. we can see the problems faced by trader nowadays, hope to practice more on that to clear that. we should not bounce back, should read the author review regularly.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

aqbe_fx has a spectacular aura about aqbe_fx has a spectacular aura about aqbe_fx has a spectacular aura about aqbe_fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Enchanting View Post
      take risks but with some limits. try to e aggressive in the market and go for long run if you are fond of success. follow the ways of successful traders they go with and succeed in the market in this way you can reach your destination.
      however, the risk limits should be in accordance with our profit targets, because the risk is the reward, so we must be wise, lest you do not target a profit at all just because you're so concerned with the risk, because we have to get ahead with all the challenge.
      اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

in my experience a successful trading tip in this forex market is that when a trader see that there is a buy trend and market is still going in downwards direction then he can also open buy positions from downside so that when market will go upward in the trend then he will get good profits in his running trades.

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

dhtchioma is an unknown quantity at this point dhtchioma's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx View Post
      is there anything really new in what you have just posted? i think this thread was just created for bonus because as far as am concern there is no new information in it. those tips you have just mentioned is what most traders already know. there is more work in how to apply it than you just making a list of it
      there are many tip which can guide and help us make profitable trades in foreign exchange market like.

1. buy above pivot point and sell below pivot point.
      2. sit on your hands if there is nothing to trade.
      3. don't trade on Mondays and Friday.
      4. watchout for news release. and trade accordingly.

Thanks  

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

skydraco has a spectacular aura about skydraco has a spectacular aura about skydraco's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      809 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some successful trading tips that are commonly spread are to never trade with emotions as they hamper our decisions, to have a trading plan that we follow at all times during trading and to have good money management. Another good tip would be to practice doing live trading using a small amount of initial investment in order to allow ourselves to get a good understanding of live trading and to also get used to the emotional pressures of live trading as they are very different from demo trading.
      The only way to achieve success is by having an unbending will, never giving up no matter what happens and forcing your way through all obstacles.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento will become famous soon enough elemento will become famous soon enough elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2246 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is different and interesting tips of traders to be successful in the field of forex trading, and some of them and really useful ones are trading without greed, controlling factors such as money, risks and also time. These elements will be always needed to traders and they will do trader successful.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6233 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,295 Times in 3,939 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amjed javed View Post
      Successful trading tips first must get the initial knowledge and experience then keep big investment also keep away the greediness to avoid the trade in big lot size and never try to over trading or take revenge aggressive trading always give loss .
      Your statement correctly without knowledge and experience will be difficult to be successful in forex trading. Besides big investment also needs to be done but if it does not have the money then the small investment is enough to trade forex. To prevent losses in the investment then we need to avoid revenge and greed although it is almost impossible to be able to avoid it.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2