• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: What would you prefer, in depth trading knowledge or strong psychology?

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2172 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,608 Times in 676 Posts

Default What would you prefer, in depth trading knowledge or strong psychology?

As someone who has no cluue of what those cardiogram like charts represent in trading, the very first thing we are told is to learn the basics of chart reading. Things like trendlines, S/R levels, candles,,, these kinds of things. Once we get the basic idea, we start practicing demo (sometimes real), win something, emotions take over, and it won't be too long before we are left with nothing but disappointment after blowing our first account. Then we start to realize the problem not was not only in our lack of charting knowledge. Conventional wisdom tells it's equally important to possess strong psychology as well as having good knowledge on how the markets move from technical perspective. Given that we can't master none of them to full extent, which one would you focus on acquiring frst?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amazed

sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2446 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we should get detailed knowledge in trading, also give importance to trend related zones. we should act smarter here, also psychology tells the trend overall. we should gain experience through different scenario. we should not create gap in this business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5516 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,076 Times in 561 Posts

in my point of view depth trading knowledge and strong psychology trading are important to have if we want to become good traders bro. if we only have depth knowledges but do not have good trading psychology, we will hard to make steady profit and and vice versa bro
      "RoAd tO CoNSisTeNt pRofiT"

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

akash92 is a jewel in the rough akash92 is a jewel in the rough akash92 is a jewel in the rough akash92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading it is difficult to understand the charts , trader have to gather knowledge to understand the sticks,bar, charts. Again it is important to become psychologically strong so that trader can take decision at the important time. So, trader should learn both of these. but first he have to acquire knowledge.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4498 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You need both as a trader and this is not a matter of either or if you want to get the desired results. Forex trading requires knowledge, good trading skills and wealth of experience. The only way to acquire this as a trader is through learning and practice, beside this you still need a good trading psychology because it is an important aspect of forex trading that is being neglected by so many people

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angelic

katrina has a spectacular aura about katrina has a spectacular aura about katrina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1671 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think both matters a lot as trading knowledge should be increased so that trader can make their analysis strong as knowing much about this market helps them to make pair moves more predictable, so try to increase your knowledge, also psychology should be also very strong so that trader can make their senses under control so that any loopholes could be managed,

Banned
      I am:
      ----

forexdetonator will become famous soon enough forexdetonator's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      475 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katrina     
      i think both matters a lot as trading knowledge should be increased so that trader can make their analysis strong as knowing much about this market helps them to make pair moves more predictable, so try to increase your knowledge, also psychology should be also very strong so that trader can make their senses under control so that any loopholes could be managed,
      fx psychology and in depth knowledge most be linked together ,regular profit is all encompassing, the best profit earn thus far in this market , are in the account of those who known much and much about the market psychology, these are factors of trade accuracy , but then market is under other influences

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

h3m4nt will become famous soon enough h3m4nt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      865 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think both the things are equally important strong determination and trading with proper analysis and experience is what mostly required in the forex trading and mixture of both the qualities gives you a good output result.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

amittimothy will become famous soon enough amittimothy will become famous soon enough amittimothy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      980 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes , i %100 Agree as any one who wants to make Forex Carrier its essential for one to have proper knowledge and Understanding of the Forex Basics before looking forward to invest real money in to it.

Banned
      I am:
      Sneaky

sunnysaroar is an unknown quantity at this point sunnysaroar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In fact it is very hard to choose one between these two for me. Because i think both of them are equally important to trade successfully in forex. But if a asked to choose one of this, then i'll choose deep trading knowledge. Because it is must to trade successfully and if a trader gather this, then i am sure he can easily improve his psychology. That is why i'll prefer in depth trading knowledge.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...