• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: What would you prefer, in depth trading knowledge or strong psychology?

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2172 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,619 Times in 683 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysaroar     
      In fact it is very hard to choose one between these two for me. Because i think both of them are equally important to trade successfully in forex. But if a asked to choose one of this, then i'll choose deep trading knowledge. Because it is must to trade successfully and if a trader gather this, then i am sure he can easily improve his psychology. That is why i'll prefer in depth trading knowledge.
      I understand your preference since everyone wants some clues to being a successful trader in the beginning, but if you think better, psychology is more important because if you can't handle your own emotions, you can not use any strategy to its full potential

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

sunil189 is on a distinguished road sunil189's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      191 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually both are necessary a depth knowledge and a strong psychology in fact both go hand on hand as if you have depth knowledge then only you can have strong psychology and you will understand the market correctly and once you understand the market then surely will get the success.
      Enjoy Trading..!!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 is a jewel in the rough Sid18 is a jewel in the rough Sid18 is a jewel in the rough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i will definitely prefer in depth trading knowledge in this forex trading business, because if i will know each and every important thing related to this forex trading market then it will definitely help me in doing good trades all the time, and in this way i can also become a successful trader of this forex trading market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento will become famous soon enough elemento will become famous soon enough elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2246 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There also learning a lot cannot help if trader will not learn only necessary information. That is why I will choose strong psychology in forex market which is also significant factor in good trading. With this approach traders will have a lot of chances to get income in forex.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a business where a forex trader needs to have a proper knowledge and also all kinds of good things in their mind. The trading knowledge is very important and they should also have a good mental and psychological setup to do it better.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amazed

morad01 will become famous soon enough morad01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      629 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well this business demands in depth trading knowledge. If you are knowledgeable enough because with the knowledge you must have developed some interest in trading and a lot experience will equally handle the psychological aspect of trading.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angelic

Cloudfx has a spectacular aura about Cloudfx has a spectacular aura about Cloudfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1241 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

We are need to use our best skill to know which is the best weapon for survived. When we are have good analysis on fundamental we must use it as our primary analysis than technical, but when we are get the reverse condition, we are not good at fundamental view, we can use mathematic and line calculation based history as our main system. These knowledge are our main weapons, need to use it properly to know which is our best on earning.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3296 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A depth trading knowledge without a proper psychological management is a frequent characteristic of those traders that achieving a profitable performance, ended up their trading careers when get bankruptcy. So I would prioritize a strong emotional control through psychological strength rather than technical knowledge.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3337 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,675 Times in 681 Posts

I need both in order to be successful. The more quality that you have, the higher chances you have in order to be successful. Don't just think that ifyo uhave one then you can be successful. We need to have a lot of good quality if we want to become a good forex trader.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I consider that knowledge is the best in which we can build that means the style of our work in this market. This is because through knowledge can understand everything about the movements of the forex market and methods of achieving multiple profit. By doing so, we can be our own strategy

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...