• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Analytical reviews by Dean Leo: discussions and questions to the author

1. #41 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

TFA is on a distinguished road TFA's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instaforex Daily Analysis - 11th May 2020

Today we take a look at GBPUSD and see how we are going to play the bounce!

We use Fibonacci retracements, extensions, support/resistance, momentum and trend lines to identify trading opportunities in this exciting pair today!

---------- Post added 05-12-2020 at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-11-2020 at 04:58 PM ----------

Today we take a look at CADJPY and see how we are going to play the bounce!

We use Fibonacci retracements, extensions, support/resistance, momentum and trend lines to identify trading opportunities in this exciting pair today!

---------- Post added 05-13-2020 at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-12-2020 at 04:13 PM ----------

Today we take a look at GBPJPY and see how we are going to play the bounce!

The Forex Army is where forex traders from all over the world come together to scalp the forex market with highly specialized MetaTrader 4 tools and technologies.

2. #42 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instaforex Daily Analysis - 14th May 2020

Today we take a look at Gold and see how we are going to play the bounce!

---------- Post added 05-15-2020 at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-14-2020 at 04:26 PM ----------

Today we take a look at USDCAD and see how we are going to play the bounce!

The Forex Army is where forex traders from all over the world come together to scalp the forex market with highly specialized MetaTrader 4 tools and technologies.

3. #43 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instaforex Daily Analysis - 18th May 2020

Today we take a look at AUDUSD and see how we are going to play the bounce!

---------- Post added 05-19-2020 at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-18-2020 at 04:13 PM ----------

4. #44 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instaforex Daily Analysis - 20th May 2020

Today we take a look at GBPCAD and see how we are going to play the bounce!

---------- Post added 05-21-2020 at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-20-2020 at 05:59 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

5. #45 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instaforex Daily Analysis - 22nd May 2020

Today we take a look at EURUSD and see how we are going to play the bounce!

6. #46 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instaforex Daily Analysis - 26th May 2020

7. #47 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instaforex Daily Analysis - 27th May 2020

8. #48 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instaforex Daily Analysis - 28th May 2020

Today we take a look at GBPUSD and see how we are going to play the bounce!

9. #49 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instaforex Daily Analysis - 1st June 2020

Today we take a look at XAUUSD and see how we are going to play the bounce!

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5