Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 243 of 319 FirstFirst ... 238 241 242 243 244 245 248 ... LastLast
    Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3190

    Thread: dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

    1. #1
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow
       
      dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Posts
      14,873
      Accumulated bonus
      6722 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      14,760
      Thanked 21,967 Times in 4,247 Posts

      Default dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

      I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

      Name:  My platform indicator.jpg
Views: 7861
Size:  242.2 KB

      All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

      Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

      Name:  My trading 01.jpg
Views: 7758
Size:  167.9 KB

      Name:  My orders.jpg
Views: 7432
Size:  90.9 KB

      in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

      dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

      Thanks  

    2. #2421
      Banned
      I am:
      Bashul
       
      MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Posts
      1,666
      Accumulated bonus
      1939 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,168
      Thanked 7,039 Times in 1,582 Posts

      Default Re: dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Hi, everyone. Unexpected movements on EUR/USD and GBP/USD after breaking news in New York session but i don't care because i'm still focused on USD/CAD.

      USD/CAD doesn't move significantly when BoC doesn't change decision about interest rate so i made plan to sell and buy in certain area.



      Price decline on USD/CAD has reached half the price of increase when observing on daily chart. Actually this makes me doubt because the price is in the area of FR 50.0 so to be safer, i will decide to take sell position when the price reaches 1.3270 and will take buy position when the price has reached 1.3120. Observing USD index seems almost to reach 95.00 and this is certain USD is still in weakened condition because the price has moved away from Resistance at 97.71. Today there is no high impact data release but Friday prepares for US CPI data to find out progress from USD.

      Thanks for opinions and your visit to my journal. Hopefully our trade this week will continue smoothly and make consistent profit.
      Hello dear, good evening I hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable week. I was busy in my personal work that's why I am not able to watch your trading journal. Anyway congratulation my dear for your profit of your last update. Good Luck my dear for a successful trading career I hope you will make more profit in future. I am very thankful to instaforex broker and this great community who giving us chance to trade in live market without investing a single penny.
      Thanks my dear for sharing your precious technical analysis. These days I am not doing trade regularly because market is not stable for long term target. Some of my trades are running in loss today.

      Thanks  

    3. The following 5 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

      Andrrson (01-10-2019), balut (01-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-10-2019), Hande (01-10-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019)

    4. #2422
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson's Avatar
      Posts
      388
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,913
      Thanked 2,049 Times in 555 Posts

      Default Re: dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Hi, everyone. Unexpected movements on EUR/USD and GBP/USD after breaking news in New York session but i don't care because i'm still focused on USD/CAD.

      USD/CAD doesn't move significantly when BoC doesn't change decision about interest rate so i made plan to sell and buy in certain area.



      Price decline on USD/CAD has reached half the price of increase when observing on daily chart. Actually this makes me doubt because the price is in the area of FR 50.0 so to be safer, i will decide to take sell position when the price reaches 1.3270 and will take buy position when the price has reached 1.3120. Observing USD index seems almost to reach 95.00 and this is certain USD is still in weakened condition because the price has moved away from Resistance at 97.71. Today there is no high impact data release but Friday prepares for US CPI data to find out progress from USD.

      Thanks for opinions and your visit to my journal. Hopefully our trade this week will continue smoothly and make consistent profit.
      Hello dear trader hope are you well and enjoy our profitable because are you also open more trade in usdcad and are you also week start day exut in trade for usdcad I know those trades running in profit and are you enjoy right na so hope today are you we plan and once again one trade in usdcad pair so good luck and let's see our trade hpep cad will be more goes down
      Andrrson journal

      Thanks  

    5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

      balut (01-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-10-2019), Hande (01-10-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019)

    6. #2423
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Posts
      1,202
      Accumulated bonus
      504 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,521
      Thanked 3,700 Times in 1,187 Posts

      Default Re: dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Hi, everyone. Unexpected movements on EUR/USD and GBP/USD after breaking news in New York session but i don't care because i'm still focused on USD/CAD.

      USD/CAD doesn't move significantly when BoC doesn't change decision about interest rate so i made plan to sell and buy in certain area.



      Price decline on USD/CAD has reached half the price of increase when observing on daily chart. Actually this makes me doubt because the price is in the area of FR 50.0 so to be safer, i will decide to take sell position when the price reaches 1.3270 and will take buy position when the price has reached 1.3120. Observing USD index seems almost to reach 95.00 and this is certain USD is still in weakened condition because the price has moved away from Resistance at 97.71. Today there is no high impact data release but Friday prepares for US CPI data to find out progress from USD.

      Thanks for opinions and your visit to my journal. Hopefully our trade this week will continue smoothly and make consistent profit.
      Usdcad is now at 1.3227 and going bearish still I think there are more bearish movement are expected. Your point for sell and buy mentioned position are very nice . Wish you all the very best I hope you get good profit out of it.

      Thanks  

    7. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

      balut (01-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-10-2019)

    8. #2424
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow
       
      dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Posts
      14,873
      Accumulated bonus
      6722 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      14,760
      Thanked 21,967 Times in 4,247 Posts

      Default Re: dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

      Hi, everyone. USD/CAD is still consolidating and the movement is also still in limited range. The level that i have set to open sell position and buy position has still not been reached. I will see developments on USD/CAD later in New York session when US CPI m/m releases.

      While waiting for USD/CAD, i opened position in Gold.



      Gold on weekly chart has reached FR 61.8 so this means Gold has moved upward more than half the price of decline. I take the opportunity when the price occurs retracement on H4 chart. Maybe this is still too risky because USD index is below 96.00 and the price of Gold is also influenced by USD. I only determine small target and hope the target can be reached before market closes today. Actually i'm not so sure about Gold because when i look at daily chart there is still no candle pattern. Well, let's see what will happen later.

      Thanks for your opinions and happy weekend
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

      dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

      Thanks  

    9. #2425
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----
       
      bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Posts
      3,270
      Accumulated bonus
      2056 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,233
      Thanked 6,371 Times in 1,636 Posts

      Default Re: dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Hi, everyone. USD/CAD is still consolidating and the movement is also still in limited range. The level that i have set to open sell position and buy position has still not been reached. I will see developments on USD/CAD later in New York session when US CPI m/m releases.

      While waiting for USD/CAD, i opened position in Gold.



      Gold on weekly chart has reached FR 61.8 so this means Gold has moved upward more than half the price of decline. I take the opportunity when the price occurs retracement on H4 chart. Maybe this is still too risky because USD index is below 96.00 and the price of Gold is also influenced by USD. I only determine small target and hope the target can be reached before market closes today. Actually i'm not so sure about Gold because when i look at daily chart there is still no candle pattern. Well, let's see what will happen later.

      Thanks for your opinions and happy weekend
      Good morning my friend, About USDCAD,it is slowly making a retrace from the downtrend but just like you said let's wait for US session today to make a trade and about gold,on H4 chart its already looking down but now its still playing with SMA 50 so i hope the price can break it and the price drop hitting your take profit. Anyway,good luck to your trading,i hope today you can make a good profit.

      Thanks  

    10. The following 5 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

      balut (01-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-11-2019), forex-master-anty (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019)

    11. #2426
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      Zysitililititilitid is just really nice Zysitililititilitid is just really nice Zysitililititilitid is just really nice Zysitililititilitid is just really nice Zysitililititilitid's Avatar
      Posts
      374
      Accumulated bonus
      277 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      137
      Thanked 455 Times in 244 Posts

      Default Re: dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Hi, everyone. USD/CAD is still consolidating and the movement is also still in limited range. The level that i have set to open sell position and buy position has still not been reached. I will see developments on USD/CAD later in New York session when US CPI m/m releases.

      While waiting for USD/CAD, i opened position in Gold.



      Gold on weekly chart has reached FR 61.8 so this means Gold has moved upward more than half the price of decline. I take the opportunity when the price occurs retracement on H4 chart. Maybe this is still too risky because USD index is below 96.00 and the price of Gold is also influenced by USD. I only determine small target and hope the target can be reached before market closes today. Actually i'm not so sure about Gold because when i look at daily chart there is still no candle pattern. Well, let's see what will happen later.

      Thanks for your opinions and happy weekend
      From the end of 2018 i've wait this moment when UC on the top, waiting the news that makes UC go downward.
      It's looks like the UC price will continue down and this will begin of new down trend till next month. Thas was amazing see your analysis on UC.

      Thanks  

    12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Zysitililititilitid for this useful post.

      balut (01-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-11-2019), forex-master-anty (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019)

    13. #2427
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bitchy
       
      Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214's Avatar
      Posts
      236
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      816
      Thanked 1,002 Times in 229 Posts

      Default Re: dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Hi, everyone. USD/CAD is still consolidating and the movement is also still in limited range. The level that i have set to open sell position and buy position has still not been reached. I will see developments on USD/CAD later in New York session when US CPI m/m releases.

      While waiting for USD/CAD, i opened position in Gold.



      Gold on weekly chart has reached FR 61.8 so this means Gold has moved upward more than half the price of decline. I take the opportunity when the price occurs retracement on H4 chart. Maybe this is still too risky because USD index is below 96.00 and the price of Gold is also influenced by USD. I only determine small target and hope the target can be reached before market closes today. Actually i'm not so sure about Gold because when i look at daily chart there is still no candle pattern. Well, let's see what will happen later.

      Thanks for your opinions and happy weekend
      Hello Buddy now the USD/cad has been showing the positive momentum for the sellers so don't need to be worried it is ready to hit your target and about the Gold I want to say that the trend is uptrend so must follow the trend good luck and thanks for telling us about the US CPI
      Hazel Trading Journal

      Thanks  

    14. The following 8 users say Thank You to Hazel51214 for this useful post.

      balut (01-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-11-2019), forex-master-anty (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), Hande (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

    15. #2428
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic
       
      forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Posts
      265
      Accumulated bonus
      949 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,186
      Thanked 1,209 Times in 316 Posts

      Default

      Yes dear USD CAD has been consolidating from the day before yesterday in the form of a descending wedge pattern and now it has been completed in my opinion so we can take a sell entry from the current price, because read pattern seems to me that it has been completed.. if you want to have a detailed answer you can see my today's journal as I have given detailed information of USD CAD along with the correlation of crude oil..
      Thank you very much
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

      Thanks  

    16. The following 5 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

      balut (01-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019)

    17. #2429
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired
       
      Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Posts
      1,230
      Accumulated bonus
      749 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,356
      Thanked 3,980 Times in 1,058 Posts

      Default Re: dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Hi, everyone. USD/CAD is still consolidating and the movement is also still in limited range. The level that i have set to open sell position and buy position has still not been reached. I will see developments on USD/CAD later in New York session when US CPI m/m releases.

      While waiting for USD/CAD, i opened position in Gold.



      Gold on weekly chart has reached FR 61.8 so this means Gold has moved upward more than half the price of decline. I take the opportunity when the price occurs retracement on H4 chart. Maybe this is still too risky because USD index is below 96.00 and the price of Gold is also influenced by USD. I only determine small target and hope the target can be reached before market closes today. Actually i'm not so sure about Gold because when i look at daily chart there is still no candle pattern. Well, let's see what will happen later.

      Thanks for your opinions and happy weekend
      Yesterday USD Index is strong and thats why most of XXXUSD pair is moving down and if US CPI data is come out positive that will be more bullish for USD Index and then USDCAD move mover higher and also gold pair is moving down. I think your gold entry point is very good and there is bat pattern formed at the weekly level. Also pin bar confirm that level. If USD Index going stronger then today your take profit will hit very easily. I also think gold move down more because i think corrective move will come soon.

      Gold 4Hr Chart
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

      Thanks  

    18. The following 4 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

      balut (01-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019)

    19. #2430
      Banned
      I am:
      Angelic
       
      Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Posts
      1,447
      Accumulated bonus
      1345 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,236
      Thanked 7,035 Times in 1,424 Posts

      Default Re: dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Hi, everyone. USD/CAD is still consolidating and the movement is also still in limited range. The level that i have set to open sell position and buy position has still not been reached. I will see developments on USD/CAD later in New York session when US CPI m/m releases.

      While waiting for USD/CAD, i opened position in Gold.



      Gold on weekly chart has reached FR 61.8 so this means Gold has moved upward more than half the price of decline. I take the opportunity when the price occurs retracement on H4 chart. Maybe this is still too risky because USD index is below 96.00 and the price of Gold is also influenced by USD. I only determine small target and hope the target can be reached before market closes today. Actually i'm not so sure about Gold because when i look at daily chart there is still no candle pattern. Well, let's see what will happen later.

      Thanks for your opinions and happy weekend
      Hello dear good morning your entries are nice your one entry is in the good profit and second one is in the some loss maybe because you have placed the second entry from the wrong place don't worried dear both of the entries will be in the profit in few hours and they will hit your take profit level and gold is showing the uptrend movement hope you will be in the good profit overall trend of Usd/Cad is sowntrend so don't worried dear

      Thanks  

    20. The following 7 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

      balut (01-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

    Closed Thread
    Page 243 of 319 FirstFirst ... 238 241 242 243 244 245 248 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts