• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Tired of requotes

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Tired of requotes

in most of my orders that i intend to take i have a lot of re quotes ,i end up getting an entry at the position ,is there a way to avoid this????? http://forum.mt5.com/images/smilies/sad.gif

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Shocked

Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      856 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some times happens to me too when the price is moving too fast and i want to open a deal so it gives me too much loading then the deal opens but delay or show me re quote as you said i realy do not know what this mean maybe instaforex needs another server to hold in fast movement.

Banned
      I am:
      Shocked

MrEuro is a jewel in the rough MrEuro is a jewel in the rough MrEuro is a jewel in the rough MrEuro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      425 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi guys
      i think most of brokers have this problem not only instaforex !! i try maybe 10 brokers before !!and all what i try before have this problem when the price move fast in the news time , so the best way to avoid this problem don`t trade in time news !! that what i do !!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      868 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its partly a connection problem. on metatrader, i can see my connection speed. the faster the speed, the faster my orders are executed. sometimes when my connection isn't the greatest, i do get requotes. my trade gets sent to the broker and then gets executed. if you want to avoid requotes, you can set a maximum deviation. when you set a maximum deviation of say 5 pips, then your trade will be placed +- 5 pips to the specified price.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterTickle For This Useful Post:

Mkape (01-31-2012)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,114 Times in 7,463 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrEuro     
      hi guys
      i think most of brokers have this problem not only instaforex !! i try maybe 10 brokers before !!and all what i try before have this problem when the price move fast in the news time , so the best way to avoid this problem don`t trade in time news !! that what i do !!
      Hahahaha...I think you are right...maybe pending order can do the trick specially if there is news and the market movements is very volatile. It always do the trick for me.I always got the price I want.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      805 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkape     
      in most of my orders that i intend to take i have a lot of re quotes ,i end up getting an entry at the position ,is there a way to avoid this????? http://forum.mt5.com/images/smilies/sad.gif
      maybe you should connect with faster internet conection.. do you trade while strong news .. because in such time the price move very fast .?
      ALLAH AKBAR

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTickle     
      its partly a connection problem. on metatrader, i can see my connection speed. the faster the speed, the faster my orders are executed. sometimes when my connection isn't the greatest, i do get requotes. my trade gets sent to the broker and then gets executed. if you want to avoid requotes, you can set a maximum deviation. when you set a maximum deviation of say 5 pips, then your trade will be placed +- 5 pips to the specified price.
      Thanks dude ,maximum deviation looks a fair enough option to try,hope this does the trick,my connection is fast enough,i think this problem could be on the broker side

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,114 Times in 501 Posts

When the market is so much volatile it's really hard to open an order because of requotes.That's why if we need to open order better we can set a pending order that will be a very easy way to enter the market and will not bother you.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bero is an unknown quantity at this point bero's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with you that it is very bad thing that to get many re quotes when you try to enter the market

as the broker did not want you to enter the market so if there are a chance you may miss it due to many re quotes

Banned
      I am:
      ----

tiffany has a spectacular aura about tiffany has a spectacular aura about tiffany has a spectacular aura about tiffany's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4680 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

why are you sad? there are many ways to outsmart requotes, you must try to find it, a few things that you can use to avoid requotes are:
      - Using a multiterminal, it can save bandwidth connection than if you use a chart
      - Set the maximum deviation, because this is similar to installing a pending order when you perform an instant execution

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ...