Thread: Tired of requotes

Banned
      I am:
      ----

raju is an unknown quantity at this point raju's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

sometime when when price moving very fast and when i wana do any kind of deal on this time starts to hapenes to much loading but show me requote so i think there have some problem in instaforex server

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

vallen is an unknown quantity at this point vallen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkape     
      in most of my orders that i intend to take i have a lot of re quotes ,i end up getting an entry at the position ,is there a way to avoid this????? https://forum.mt5.com/images/smilies/sad.gif
      entries that you mean it like? I try to explain to me you do not understand the purpose of the above,
      if you have a serious problem then you can contact kostomer servive using your user id phond
      please try

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2267 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The reason for requote might be due to the movement of the currency during that time is very fast. To me this hardly happens. I realize that when the market is very volatile only happen.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      773 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,629 Times in 770 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

The main cause of re-quote is overwhelming requests from traders across the globe. During the time of high volatility people want to make most out of it, so the servers have to handle with a huge number of requests from traders and that's why re-quotes happen. Anyway its not very welcoming thing and to tell the truth I hate re-quotes.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

forexdetonator will become famous soon enough forexdetonator's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      475 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

contact the broker in question,they will give you reasons for this,most re quote occurred when open position pressure is overwhelming,to avoid this you must enter trade on time,i.e before the significant move occur

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,709 Times in 7,565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexdetonator     
      contact the broker in question,they will give you reasons for this,most re quote occurred when open position pressure is overwhelming,to avoid this you must enter trade on time,i.e before the significant move occur
      first, I will see my connection speed, whether the interference occurs because requotes it or not.
      second, if not because of connection problems, probably caused by the network terminal is busy.
      Third, there may be interference from the broker.

Banned
      I am:
      Confused

onlineboy will become famous soon enough onlineboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is not only your problem ...it happen to me regularly . I use fast internet connection for sure but still can't stick with market. some time it act so violently that i have to sit down and watch only.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,906 Times in 5,607 Posts

if you guys are tired of requotes, why dont you just allow slippage? That way you will never ever again see any requotes from the terminal
      Or just use pending order if you want that exact price

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Sad

asingh601 will become famous soon enough asingh601's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      534 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTickle     
      its partly a connection problem. on metatrader, i can see my connection speed. the faster the speed, the faster my orders are executed. sometimes when my connection isn't the greatest, i do get requotes. my trade gets sent to the broker and then gets executed. if you want to avoid requotes, you can set a maximum deviation. when you set a maximum deviation of say 5 pips, then your trade will be placed +- 5 pips to the specified price.
      Hello friend i am use 3G connection of 21MBPS speed and the download speed is 4MBPS and upload speed is 1MBPS this is the fastest connection in India but the Insta Forex Meta Trader 4 is also getting requotes but in MT5 it doesn't show so i am suggest to use MT5 for real accounts.
      FOLLOW FORUMS RULE DO NOT COPY ANYONE AND WRITE YOUR OWN OPINION ABOUT THE TOPIC THEN YOU DO NOT GET BANNED.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

SECUREDFORM is on a distinguished road SECUREDFORM's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is no way to eliminate the requotes.First of all you have to know that what is requote.Suppose in eurousd you click on buy at price 1.3456 but before your order reach to the server price change to 1.3457 then you are asked to confirm that whether you want to buy on the new price or not

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...