My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kiza Elric is on a distinguished road Kiza Elric's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Love to lose money (Part 3)

Every want sot to be rich and nobody wants to face loss. But as a profitable business Forex has many risks to lose money. Nobody wants to have any loss. And the best way to reduce loss is to use advance risk management tools. Forex4you broker I choose to get best risk management tools. They allow stop loss, trail stop and take profit as risk management tools. These are much supportive to reduce loss and increase profit.

2. Demo contests
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Yeehaw

oussala is on a distinguished road oussala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Reply

Yes this is good way that we can get selected and useful thread for our information and knowledge. Here I read many thread which are just mere repetation and there is not much qualitative information. So in my view this is good effort from the administration side to give us opportunity to share our views and take advantage form other experience in forex trading.
      One of problem which I faced yesterday is that some of our admins have full inbox and there is not any room to send them any message in my view if admins have possibility than they must open there inbox as if we have any problem or we want to discuss any thing it will be possible for us.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

KinzaAli has a spectacular aura about KinzaAli has a spectacular aura about KinzaAli has a spectacular aura about KinzaAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I agree with you if a trader want to learn this market with practice then he must learn from his mistakes every trader trying to work in this market and want a good profit But face losses many times if a trader try to learn from his losses then he can be a successful traders in this market.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

AbuzerNaeem is a jewel in the rough AbuzerNaeem is a jewel in the rough AbuzerNaeem is a jewel in the rough AbuzerNaeem is a jewel in the rough AbuzerNaeem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course we must love to loss because loss is the part of every business and many successful businessman face too much losses and learn from their mistakes and improve their self and then become a successful Businessman show in same Forex trading we must learn from our mistake which cause loss don't be get upset because loss is a part of a business but we must need to learn from it which is very important.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      366 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't think so that we should love to lost money but we should learn from our loss because it is a part of a business that sometimes you faced loss and sometimes you get profit but a successful trader try to learn from his mistakes which cause loss and in this business there is a big chance of loss because this market is very risky as compare to other businesses and hear that radium must need to have very good and enough knowledge wines the cheese does the market next moment so if the trader want to become a successful trader he must learn from his mistakes there are many traders who don't want to learn from their mistakes and still face losses Ghost trader must need to no that this market is not like other businesses they must need to learn from their mistakes and improve their self and they don't need to be afraid from losses because loss is the part of a business but if they don't try to learn from their mistakes then there is a big problem of loss

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,086 Times in 812 Posts

Dear we have to clear about this that loss and profit are the parts of any business, as our concern is with Forex trading so we know that this business is very risky business and we have lot of chances to lose our money, so we try to understand that if we lost in this business then a time will come when we will get income from this business.
      So love you are business and if you lose your money then be humble and remain cool this loss will entertain you as your experience in your future trading.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes friend Forex is a very risky market so we must admit the fact that nobody can make 100% profitable trades all the time.If we are trading in market then we have to face both profits and losses in market.We can succeed in market for long term only by managing our trades properly.So we must develop a habit of trading using proper risk and money management and then only we will be able to minimize our loss and grow our account.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

redzuansauti will become famous soon enough redzuansauti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princewahaj View Post
      Although it is true, but accepting losses is a hard thing for a lot of traders here. Sometimes, it frustrates them if it is happening like losing streaks but anyways, no one can ignore the losses completely. So, it is must for traders to love losses too. Your friend was right in that case...!
      agree. although the traders were originally ready to face losses. but in the end, they are not as inclined to accept the fact of loss. for example. at first every entry is placed Sl but when the price is approaching SL. they started throwing SL or continuously shifting SL with the hope that the entry would return profit. but the fact is. they have placed their account into an increasingly dangerous situation. do not be afraid to accept failure or loss because of failure and loss. It's actually a knowledge for us to succeed in trading

Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13