Thread: Control your emotions (Part 27)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is perhaps the most difficult thing for a trader. Even after years of trading, I still struggle with this, specially in distressing situations. A few continuous losses or missed opportunities make me lose my control and end up losing money by doing unnecessary trades. Controlling emotions is very important if one wants to be a successful trader. Even with a huge trading account, survival isn't guaranteed unless the trader has a higher level of emotional intelligence.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      In_Love

Nadaxaxi is on a distinguished road Nadaxaxi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading with emotions is the most dangerous thing. It must be a plan, because Forex is not a game, and the bonus that you are tired of accomplishing is not a game either. It must be a plan in action and another plan to avoid the big loss, but greed and fear are two sides of the same coin, Any trader must start trading in Forex and deal with his mind and not his heart so as not to affect his feelings on the deal and lead to loss and therefore on the shops when trading to work his mind and leave his heart and emotions away from him and also does not free any trader of the Forex of emotions whatever his heart iron

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sajid544 will become famous soon enough sajid544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes dear forex fellow this is the most important in forex trading to control your emotion. In greed of big profot we cant control our greed emotions which is very harmfull. in forex trading u need to learn how to control the emotion

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to sajid544 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,421 Times in 921 Posts

Most of the time when we are in the loss then we will not able to control our emotions so do not close the trade early in the loss and wait for the profit to come so it is one of the big mistake most of the trades do while trading in the forex market. It is always better to place the stop loss for each of your trade which will raise your confidence for your future trade and ultimately you can follow proper risk management by doing so. So always try to decide first before you take the trade in the market otherwise it is difficult to handle your trade in the high volatility of the market.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Emotions are very harmful for the trading business. New trader learn the trading education to reduce the emotions and improve the confidence and patience. Fired trading is an online business and every one can join this business with the real capital investment. Emotions are big enemy for the new traders and learning makes the new trader perfect and skilled. Trade with different currency pair during training and use the different indicators and tools to be more successful.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dearhamza For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1087 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,522 Times in 2,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dearhamza     
      Emotions are very harmful for the trading business. New trader learn the trading education to reduce the emotions and improve the confidence and patience. Fired trading is an online business and every one can join this business with the real capital investment. Emotions are big enemy for the new traders and learning makes the new trader perfect and skilled. Trade with different currency pair during training and use the different indicators and tools to be more successful.
      that is true because most of the time when we becoming too emotional we will not able to see the market trend clearly and also objectively, most of the time our emotion will really effect our trade and creates a greed and also fear emotion and this kind of emotion will definitely bring a really bad effect to our trading everyday, and as a trader i always try to trade emotionless because i know what is better thing to do in my trade.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fired trading business emotions are very harmful for trading. Trading can be more risky when you are emotional during the real trading. Reduce the emotions with the help of demo account practice. Practice makes the trader more perfect and efficient to perform well in the trading market. Emotions always dangerous and bring loss in the real trading business. So more patience necessary to reduce the emotions and keep yourself confident.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes as a good Forex trader you most learn how to control your emotions in Forex trading ranging from your emotions of greed, fear,anxiety and revenge mentality against the market if you do not learn how to control this negative emotions you will surely not make any thing meaningful out of Forex trading. and to control your emotion in Forex trading require a lot of discipline on your part as a trader and proper management planning.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah it is very necessary in forex business to control your emotions because we know that excitements., euphoria, ,panic r fear have no place in traders minds.Therefore first advice given to traders are always start with small amount However the traders are human beings. It is therefore clear that we must find a solution to live with these emotions either by controlling or minimizing their impact is.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari will become famous soon enough mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      631 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is really hard to control emotions even we are experienced but we should make ourselves stick to our plan and follow our strategy even our greed and fear make us do anything and disturb our plan and strategy, but i want to share one more thing that we say we should stick to our plan this does not mean that we stopped anyone to take a decision in changing market conditions because market can go anywhere and anything can happen in this business in the market but we should do that action and take that decision which we were predefined in our strategy that if market move against our position until our plan is allow us to stay away doing anything we should not do anything but if market breaks our plan we should have other alternative plan to reduce the risk and loss in the trade and try to make it profitable or lower the loss.

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 10 ... 4 7 8 9 10